Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How long did you stay in level 1??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    lions2011

I am very happy with level 1 program. I may not stand a chance againt a MMA or Boxer but I should do ok in the streets now against any thug.

Do you think 100 solid hours is a good time limit for level 1. I tend to learn a little quicker than the average bear. I am shooting for 100 hours.

how long did you stay.

hicklinc

Re: How long did you stay in level 1??

well they say it takes 4 months if you go 2 or 3 times a week

jjbklb

I was at level 1 till I proved that i could do the techniques.I had to take the test twice before I did well enough to pass & move on to level 2.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Theres a Level 2? Damn!

mara-jade

quote CJs Dad:

Theres a Level 2? Damn!

rofl2rofl2

Honestly, don’t worry about timelimits..There’s no hard and fast rule..everyone learns things at a different pace. Don’t go putting numbers on things or you could set yourself up to fail before you even start.

hicklinc

quote CJs Dad:

Theres a Level 2? Damn!

fail

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote hicklinc:

fail

Awe come on ya know ya laughed :beer:

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

Theres a Level 2? Damn!

SSHHHHH. L2 doesn’t really exist unless you have the secret key …..frozen peas

There is no timetable for truly learning anything but there is a key requirement to all advancement…show up, suit up, shut up and work

hicklinc

quote CJs Dad:

Awe come on ya know ya laughed :beer:

yeah i was joking

lions2011

I want to stay in level 1 for a full year. I think its great the first level.
    I think I am going to add on Muay Thai trainning twice a week in a few months to enhance my krav.

unstpabl1

quote lions2011:

I want to stay in level 1 for a full year. I think its great the first level.
    I think I am going to add on Muay Thai trainning twice a week in a few months to enhance my krav.

Um..I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here. hopefully I won’t regret it. So I’m going to ask 2 questions and see how it goes

How old are you? And why to both of the above?

just remember when responding that many of the people who’ve been responding to you are LEO’s, Force trainers or have extensive MMA and MT training as well other systems and including weapon systems. Most with the exception of me are involved with Krav. I currently train MT and occasionally w/o with some of the Dog Brothers. there is a reason they’re involved in krav

simon

quote unstpabl1:

just remember when responding that many of the people who’ve been responding to you are LEO’s, Force trainers or have extensive MMA and MT training as well other systems and including weapon systems. there is a reason they’re involved in krav

*cough* BlackBelt Mag hall of fame *cough* thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote Simon:

*cough* BlackBelt Mag hall of fame *cough* thumbsup

:tantrum: How could I have forgotten about the Hall of Fame. I consider his Fight class one of the best classes I’ve taken but don’t tell him I said that. And the best qoute from that class…”If I wanted to roll around on the floor I’d buy a labador

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote unstpabl1:

If I wanted to roll around on the floor I’d buy a labador

ROFL I’d forgotten I’d said that.

You know you guys keep quoting me and people are going to get the impression I don’t like Ju-Jitsu. I actually enjoy it; I just have an aversion for shoe prints on my forehead.

🙂

lions2011

to Unspt
    Um..I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here. hopefully I won’t regret it. So I’m going to ask 2 questions and see how it goes

How old are you? And why to both of the above?

Why are you asking me in a slightly “challenging tone”. I am just a martial arts hobbist . I am not a fighter, coach or trainner.

I just stated that I think I could solid year at level 1 would be good for me. I know some people who go to level 2 in 3-4 months. I think for me a year is what I need. What do you mean I may regret this?? lol

I am a 35 year old male. Very good shape and lean. Tad too skinny but working on that and overall nice guy.
    I did boxing in college and just started back in the Martial arts and I am lovnig every minute it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: