Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How many jewish ppl here?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    zoyamova

Not that it matters im Just curious so many jewish ppl take krav?

g-v

Re: How many jewish ppl here?

At my location, a sizable portion of people in krav are russian jews, like moi.

kravmdjeff

In Maryland, our other Krav location is Israeli Jewish…and that’s in the Northwest Baltimore area, one of the most dense Jewish populations in the world.

veganmark

Just saw your post. I’m here!!! Both Jewish and Vegan. Yahoo! Just started learning from Otis at graciemd in Germantown and will be going to their Rockville studio as well.

Peace,

Mark

jl

G.V.
    You are a Russky? Cool beans!
    Where is Chicago-ish? What suburb are you from? I have relatives in the Northern burbs. Maybe I’ll stop by and see you sometime at your center.

anonymous

Okay, I admit it. I’m nothing but a dumb Gentile. Not sure about the rest of the NTC, I assume we have a pretty good mix of everything, maybe even atheists….

g-v

Re:

quote \”JL\:

G.V.
    You are a Russky? Cool beans!
    Where is Chicago-ish? What suburb are you from? I have relatives in the Northern burbs. Maybe I’ll stop by and see you sometime at your center.

J, I’m in the nw ‘burbs of the city, in palatine. I take krav at buffalo grove martial arts…a fine place, indeed. Sadly, I’m taking a hiatus from it. My dad got himself a bad case of cancer, so my life, including km, is kinda screwy for now.

Where abouts are you? Where from?

Emir is a rusky as well, btw.

g-v

GK, for a kraut, you ain’t that bad. 😆

calicogirl

I’m pagen? I believe in the word of many enlightened not just one.

veganmark

Hey Folks,

I’m partially Russian. My grandmother was first Russian born in America in her family.

anonymous

Thanks G.V., I guess I’ll take it as a compliment. 😉

This also reminds me that in the beginning they used to close on Jewish holidays at the NTC, but not anymore.

I know there was that one girl there, who got pretty mad when they decided to close on Easter Sunday, but not on Passover. Small, mostly Jewish crowd in class when we discussed this and then they started making fun of Easter eggs, I felt very left out… 😥

Well, probably just jealous that there aren’t any Matzos filled with egg liquor… 8)

determined

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Okay, I admit it. I’m nothing but a dumb Gentile. Not sure about the rest of the NTC, I assume we have a pretty good mix of everything, maybe even atheists….

100000% atheist here!

anonymous

An atheist from Sin City, run for your lives! 😆

g-v

I’m more of an agnostic myself, but hey, it’s all good.

Giantkiller worships the god of lederhosen.

anonymous

I worship the god of kickass. Not sure if he’s a Jew, but might be…. 😈 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: