Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How many jewish ppl here?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    calicogirl

Mmm.. The god of Kick ass and good beer!! Very enlightened! LOL my kinda god!

clfmak

I worship the god of kickass. Not sure if he’s a Jew, but might be…. [quote]

I’m pretty sure Bas Rutten isn’t Jewish.

david-b

Half Jewish on my mother’s side, which makes me an ethnic Jew, but not religious. I suppose to make her happy I’ll go to temple after church for the holiday tomorrow

bradm

I worship the God of Budwieser and the Goddes of Grey Goose Vodka 😈

anonymous

Good point CLFMak, Bas may not be Jewish, but Amir sure is… 😉

Talking about students who are Jewish, what about the teachers? Are there more Jewish or Gentile ones in KM? And if they both fought each other, who would win? 😈 8)

g-v

Giant, you seem hung up on the ‘jewish question’. 😉

anonymous

Ooops, sorry, did I start something again? 😳 😆

Actually, I’m predicting a horrendous religious war between all of the faithful KM practitioners and in the end, the only one left, will be determined, the atheist from Sin City and he will be the new king of Krav Maga… 8)

g-v

Re:

Naw. The only martial artists fighting a horrendous religious war don’t study krav maga. They study bombbeltdo.

calicogirl

As I remembered it was the vixen babes that really ruled Sin City.

determined

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Ooops, sorry, did I start something again? 😳 😆

Actually, I’m predicting a horrendous religious war between all of the faithful KM practitioners and in the end, the only one left, will be determined, the atheist from Sin City and he will be the new king of Krav Maga… 8)

😛 thanks!

anonymous

You are most welcome! 😉

kravmdjeff

Interesting…the last time someone brought up religion in Krav Maga the consensus seemed to be that one had nothing to do with the other. Kind of interesting how open people seem to be talking about it now.

jl

GV
    I grew up in the military so I spent some time in Highwood/Highland Park area(Fort Sheridan). Live in Cheese country now. Can you say CHEESEHEAD! 😆
    I have relatives in the Wilmette area and up north in Antioch.
    I’m very sorry to hear about your Pa, can’t be very easy for any of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! JL

la-revancha

How about goofy, maniacal, West-coast bred Salvadorans?

g-v

Re:

I can say cheesehead. 😆
    Depending on were in cheeseland, you could walk to antioch, no?

J, fort sheridan is prime real estate now. They turned the base into upscale condos, mc’mansions, that sorta thing. I used to work all around there, was driving an ambulance out of lake bluff. We worked a bit at the great lakes naval station over there in north chicago.

Thanks a bunch for the kind words, pal.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: