Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Hwa Rang Do "diss" on KM

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    don

Re: Hwa Rang Do "diss" on KM

quote those crazy Hwa Rang Do guys:

“Krav Maga is a great system and we are just like them only without the fluff, unrealistic training, and fancy, impractical techniques…”.

Fixed it for ya… thumbsup lol j/k

thedaver

Hard to get such free advertising! Maybe a “thank you” note is in order?!?!

clfmak

I wonder if this is the same hwa rang do that’s in the Michael Echanis books from back in the day. They had some horrible techniques, especially regarding knife fighting.

For some serious comedy, look at the second picture in this article:
    http://www.hwarangdo.com/Magazines/knife.htm

bradm

Some of the techniques might look pretty cool in a Jet Li or Jackie Chan movie. Heh, heh.

nate

quote CLFMak:

I wonder if this is the same hwa rang do that’s in the Michael Echanis books from back in the day. They had some horrible techniques, especially regarding knife fighting.

For some serious comedy, look at the second picture in this article:
    http://www.hwarangdo.com/Magazines/knife.htm

That’s pretty amazing. When I want to start learning flying kick knife fighting, I know where to go now.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote nate:

That’s pretty amazing. When I want to start learning flying kick knife fighting, I know where to go now.

Well, I could show you, but then I would have to kill you.

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

Why did I not check this thread earlier? That was some funny stuff!!!

Hey Bud:wav:

Kinkos visit, saw thread. Dr. Lee is one of the highest ranking Hapkido guys in the world. Thats like back in the day. Main school is in Downey. Lotta techs in the sysem, like the 4000 range. Comprehensive with healing or basic OMD and son meditation or zen.

I went to check the WLA school out a few years ago. I was ushered into an office and offered a free class. Was not allowed to watch class. Only school I’ve been to in LA that wouldn’t let you watch. I truthfully was really pissed and felt like I was being treated like a child molester.

Hate that kind of adveertising, but that school is so close to your school its obvious your drawing from the same client pool, especially since krav started the kids program. Apples and oranges though

Be well buddy. Miss ya

Mike

don

quote CJs Dad:

Well, I could show you, but then I would have to kill you.

Inquiring minds wanna know How – flying knife kick, pocket stick quart of blood technique, flying monkey kick… – How?! :confused:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Don:

Inquiring minds wanna know How – flying knife kick, pocket stick quart of blood technique, flying monkey kick… – How?! :confused:

When are we training again? LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: