Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books I have a shotgun question, need expert opinions

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: I have a shotgun question, need expert opinions

quote Rifle:

As a side-note: I have a “go bag” next to my bed as well.

::snip::

This is my “Honey, I just heard a noise in the living room, can you go see what it is?” bag Or something to that affect.

Damn and I thought I was bad.

My Bianchi ìbug outî bag is stored in the garage now since the baby was born.

Now I just say ìKAOS Patrolî which is usually followed by a messy clean up in the morning. Ya think the neighbors and local critters would learn.

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

My Bianchi “bug out” bag is stored in the garage now since the baby was born.

Now I just say “KAOS Patrol” which is usually followed by a messy clean up in the morning. Ya think the neighbors and local critters would learn.

I’d laugh but knowing your history I’d walk around my house heavily armed as well….. I don’t have the same problems because outside of forums people like merofl2

I was advised to create such a bag yesterday on another forum as I asked for some advice on some weirdness happening in our carport

Thanks Rifle

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

All it takes is one home invasion to make you a believer.

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

All it takes is one home invasion to make you a believer.

That was the history I was thinking about. Though They’d really have to be slumming to hit me

But since they put that bus thru way in, its interesting to note more sagging and dragging around

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well hopefully we learn from our mistakes – like standing there and admiring your work. Never assume your attacker is alone.

I will add that no matter what your decision for home protection is that you keep it easily accessible – another tactical mistake I made.

rifle

quote CJs Dad:

My Bianchi ìbug outî bag is stored in the garage now since the baby was born.

Now I just say ìKAOS Patrolî which is usually followed by a messy clean up in the morning. Ya think the neighbors and local critters would learn.

Lol…yeah, I’m not bad….I got buddies that are bad…You ain’t seen nothing yet….:D:

I also have my EDC/bugout bag that goes everywhere with me. To work and back, the store, etc. That’s my “Get my ass home or to safety” bag. This doesn’t include everything I carry on me. Here’s a pic of my EDC. http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/darininaz/EDC.jpg It’s changed a little bit, but you get the idea. Here’s a pic of my BOB;
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/darininaz/BOB.jpg

I haven’t gone (over the edge) so far as to create an TEOTWAWKI bag, for leaving my AO, but it’s on my mind.

Sorry for the hijack….:Surprised:

Rifle

russell

quote Rifle:

Lol…yeah, I’m not bad….I got buddies that are bad…You ain’t seen nothing yet….:D:

I also have my EDC/bugout bag that goes everywhere with me. To work and back, the store, etc. That’s my “Get my ass home or to safety” bag. This doesn’t include everything I carry on me. Here’s a pic of my EDC. http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/darininaz/EDC.jpg It’s changed a little bit, but you get the idea. Here’s a pic of my BOB;
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/darininaz/BOB.jpg

I haven’t gone (over the edge) so far as to create an TEOTWAWKI bag, for leaving my AO, but it’s on my mind.

Sorry for the hijack….:Surprised:

Rifle

do my eyes decieve me? is that chapstick? you plan for everything!rofl2

rifle

quote russell:

do my eyes decieve me? is that chapstick? you plan for everything!rofl2

Ha! I try
    It’s a sickness, really. But living in Arizona, I’m exposed to a whole bunch of environments, from snow in northern Az, to scortching, 115deg in the shade desert enviroment.

I was in the desert a few years ago and got my lips sunburned, badly. Dried, cracked and bleeding lips, hardly being able to eat or drink anything…I said “never again”…therefore I carry sunblock chapstick and I use it.

Being prepaired has certain dis-advantages too. I’m known in some circles as “The guy with band-aids in his wallet”. I’ve had people at work run by the big first-aid kit on the wall to come find me to patch up their boo-boos.:confused:

I mentioned above about having a plan. I learned the hard way that there needs to always be a plan in place. at least talk about it. Most often, the plan goes right out the window when the SHTF. I got stranded at sea on a boat with a bunch of other people, out of communication with the rest of the world. I was prepaired, but the others weren’t. We should have discussed everything in advance, and played “What if”, but we didn’t. I did in my mind, but I wasn’t prepaired to deal with everyone else, and the panic. Lessons learned.

Rifle

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: