Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I know it’s been discussed before…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    cmchick04

Re: I know it’s been discussed before…

T minus 1 week until test time! I’m nervous and excited! 😀

mara-jade

quote CMChick04:

T minus 1 week until test time! I’m nervous and excited! 😀

Good luck!!:D:

leam

Is this Level 1 yellow belt, or L-1 instructor? Either way I probably need to go check out some of those sports drinks…

Leam

guerriere

Elbows have numbers.

Outside defenses have numbers.

Know the numbers!

Oh, and even though you’re going to want to die by the end, treat each thing you’re asked to do as if it’s a fresh situation and you want to live.

(easy to say, I know)

giant-killer

They always tell us the numbers aren’t important.

craig-p

The elbows are numbered for training purposes. On the test you will be asked to do elbow #1, #2 and so on, so you do need to know the numbers on the test.

Other than for learning and test taking the number of each elbow does not much matter. You never wanna stop and think… hmmm should I use elbow 4 or 5 on this guy, just throw an ELBOW and destroy him!

Your instructors will be looking for you to perform like this :tantrum: on everthing you do. Just don’t give them this :Unsure:. When its all over you will feel like this :D: and then you can go get a :beer:. Lol, sorry went crazy with the smilies…

I like it, Craig… If I could figure out how to do all those things, that’s how all my posts would be!

J-

giant-killer

Just go to “advanced” post, write your piece and click on any smiley you want. There’s a selection to the right, then you can click “more” and increase the fun. But you have to have that advanced interface, you can go to your profile and turn it on somewhere (to adjust your preferences). Just look through it, you’ll find it. Smileys rock!! :woohoo:

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

Just go to “advanced” post, write your piece and click on any smiley you want. There’s a selection to the right, then you can click “more” and increase the fun. But you have to have that advanced interface, you can go to your profile and turn it on somewhere (to adjust your preferences). Just look through it, you’ll find it. Smileys rock!! :woohoo:

I love the smiley’s, but I’m lazy and old…er I mean old fashioned 🙂

I asked about that earlier and whoever ansered never explained that I needed to change options in my profile! :tantrum: :chair: On second thought,
    maybe I just didn’t fully understand. I’m dense like that sometimes.
    Either way, Thanks GK for showing me…. I’ll have a lot more fun now! :beer:

J-

kmky

unstpabl1 – it’s not called old it is called “classic” or “vintage” 😉

mara-jade

quote Craig P:

The elbows are numbered for training purposes. On the test you will be asked to do elbow #1, #2 and so on, so you do need to know the numbers on the test.

Other than for learning and test taking the number of each elbow does not much matter. You never wanna stop and think… hmmm should I use elbow 4 or 5 on this guy, just throw an ELBOW and destroy him!

Your instructors will be looking for you to perform like this :tantrum: on everthing you do. Just don’t give them this :Unsure:. When its all over you will feel like this :D: and then you can go get a :beer:. Lol, sorry went crazy with the smilies…

I love your explanation:D:. Hey, according to some I”m the one who started going crazy on smileys:wav:

unstpabl1

quote KMKY:

unstpabl1 – it’s not called old it is called “classic” or “vintage” 😉

Yeah much better. It sounds classier to say I’m a Vintage old fart or I’m a Classic ass. Thanks, better than saying I’m too stupid to figure out how to use the smilies 🙂

mara-jade

quote unstpabl1:

Yeah much better. It sounds classier to say I’m a Vintage old fart or I’m a Classic ass. Thanks, better than saying I’m too stupid to figure out how to use the smilies 🙂

Arghh- DON’T SAY that! I hate when people call themselves stupid. Look, try this::D:

Go to the top of the board and find User CP – click on it.
    When you get in, now on the left hand side, look for Edit Options and click that
    Head ALL THE WAY to the bottom. You’ll find Misc Options. In the dropdown, choose ‘Enhanced – Full WYSIWYG Editing’. Now click Save Changes

Ok, now when you reply to anyone, you should lots of pretty smileys on the right hand side of the editor with a little More link:wav:

unstpabl1

quote mara_jade:

Arghh- DON’T SAY that! I hate when people call themselves stupid. Look, try this::D:

Go to the top of the board and find User CP – click on it.
    When you get in, now on the left hand side, look for Edit Options and click that
    Head ALL THE WAY to the bottom. You’ll find Misc Options. In the dropdown, choose ‘Enhanced – Full WYSIWYG Editing’. Now click Save Changes

Ok, now when you reply to anyone, you should lots of pretty smileys on the right hand side of the editor with a little More link:wav:

Figured it out. Right after I posted. Just posted a reply and took a smiley spin. I got nauses (SP) after reading it back. So I’m cured. Thanks

I kinow I’m not stupid. I’m just seem smarter on the net;):

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: