Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I know it’s been discussed before…

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    wyatt9696

Re: I know it’s been discussed before…

at our KM location, we will be having an L1 test this saturday. like the others we’ve had, it will be an all day(6 hours) affair. usually there will be an intensive, and fatiguing, workshop for a good 1.5-2.0 hours, then the test(around 3+ to 4 hrs) the candidates will be fatigued before the test starts. you will need to hydrate days in advance and i would recommend carbo loading the week of. i personally can’t eat hours before the test, but that’s just me. you’ll need to ratchet up your sleep as well. give 100+% the whole time, and never stop. if you mess up something just keep on going and don’t quit. **your worst enemy will be your mind**, not the test. don’t look at a clock, as it will not move. try to get through minutes, not hours. as john whitman has stated, treat it as a hard training session, without emphasizing it is a test. if all goes well you will pass, and you’ll realize that you and that beat up body of yours can endure much more than you can imagine. it will be one of the most fullfilling experiences that you’ll ever go through. you need to go into a zone, and not get out of it until it’s done. if you need to puke, do it, and go back to work. as crazy as it sounds, it will be worth it. good luck to you, and your fellow testers.

giant-killer

Glad y’all having fun with the smileys….. :woohoo:

cmchick04

We finished the test and we didn’t stop! What an experience! We’ll get our evaluations in a couple days. I’m curious to see how I did.
    Thanks for all the tips!

mara-jade

Awesome! I bet you kicked a$$thumbsup

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: