Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”CharlestonKravMaga\:

I failed to see the insults on this forum that were talked about regarding the people of KMWW–extensively. I feel like I might have missed something so I re-read it over several times. I guess all those years teaching English and time and money spent for my degree were for nothing. I could not find it. It seems as if some of us have a lot of time on our hands and read too far into things looking for arguments. Again, spend that time developing your self.

Yeah your time in the English dept were wasted 😆 Either that or your like me and just skim thru these types of posts 😉 and missed the post about those comments being made on \”Their\” board. It just carried over to here.

No, I think my reply was pretty accurate. I did my research prior to posting (not just skimmed). I guess that is why I said that I could not resist. I know exactly what \”spilled over\” from the other forum.

I read where one of our posts was used to compare us to a call girl arguing about territory on a street corner. I also read about the poor quality of instructors and instructor training. And, I see where Darren Levine’s success as a lawyer was compared to his ability to instruct. I even had the opportunity to read a post from the president of KM Federation stating to Moti r that the bickering and name calling was childish, but if you read the posts they still continue (according to the post dates)

So, my point is this…the situation has been perpetuated and fuel has been given to the fire. There is a lot of negative energy that has been devoted to this…I am saying spend the energy a little more positively. Take that energy and transform it. Take that energy and help the system grow regardless of where you train. It is apparent that there are certain individuals who need to grow.

vwr32

Re:

No, I think my reply was pretty accurate. I did my research prior to posting (not just skimmed). I guess that is why I said that I could not resist. I know exactly what \”spilled over\” from the other forum.

Oh, well there’s your problem right there! 😀 The best way is to simply skim thru and walk away with just a hint of understanding. Leave a little for loose interpretation and creative derailment and you’ll do just fine.

It is apparent that there are certain individuals who need to grow.

And so, the next positive message brings us back to discussion. Would you like to identify which of the posters you think needs to \”grow\” so they may also benefit? Or are you simply better at issuing backhanded compliments and refueling the negativity perpetuation train than you give yourself credit for?

Better yet, is there a topic you DO wish to discuss? If you only post when there’s a fight, people might get the impression you’re here for reasons other than positive energy reinforcement. Especially when you’ve devoted so much time (in this thread) to the assessment of the educational and maturity levels of the members here who have participated (in this thread).

I think unstpabl1 was joking when he said your time in the English department was wasted (at least that’s what I got out of it when I skimmed thru it). But since you’re familiar with that sort of thing, I figured I’d contribute a quote to embrace your involvement in all of this:

\”Oh, for a forty-parson power to chant Thy praise, Hypocrisy! Oh, for a hymn Loud as the virtues thou dost loudly vaunt, Not practise!\”
    ~Lord Byron

Powered by 😀 so you know it’s ok.

unstpabl1

I was teasing 😀 These discussions are kinda funny to me. If you think your training is good, train. If you like your instructor train. Everything else is about income and marketing,I don’t really care about who has the most students, some of the best training takes place in a garage. I do think CKM got I was joking though 🙂

jewishammer

vwr32 —

what is your training background?

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”JewisHammer\:

vwr32 —

I was just about to give you credit for letting this boring, my instructor has a bigger wiennie than yours and the Israeli citizenship to boot thread die. That was up until you laid out the line to Troll 🙄

jewishammer

…and you have yourself to blame 😆

ps, i wasn’t continuing the conversation regarding instructorship or politics…i was asking about his training

unstpabl1

Re:

[quote=\”JewisHammer

ps, i wasn’t continuing the conversation regarding instructorship or politics…i was asking about his training[/quote]

Cause you and V are such good buds right? Homies Forever! Your gonna start swapping Training recipes all of a sudden. Your trolling buddy, let it die 😈

jewishammer

yes, that’s exactly it 🙄

\”Your trolling buddy, let it die\”

i think you mean \”you’re\”…and I’m not *your* buddy. 😉

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”JewisHammer\:

yes, that’s exactly it 🙄

\”Your trolling buddy, let it die\”

i think you mean \”you’re\”…and I’m not *your* buddy.

I appreciate the english lesson.Thanks 😀 Disappointed you don’t want to be my friend and ask me questions outta the blue. You know in the spirit of friendship and harmony and not to get into some sort of pissing contest. 😉

moti-y

The last few posts have nothing at all to do with the topic thread–KMFederation–which is FINE since KMFed certainly does not deserve this much free publicity from KMWW’s forum, but it’s BAD in that the thread continues despite there being nothing of substance left to say about it.

Let’s just let this thread die off…it’s had its run.

vwr32

Re:

quote \”JewisHammer\:

vwr32 —

i’m a noobie. Krav off and on for about 6 months total (4 months, then a six month break, now back), one class per weekend because of my work schedule. I exercise, but people here say I’m not working out intense enough. And sometimes I wear shin pads when kicking the heavy bag, so according to some I also fit into the \”wuss\” category. i try to eat healthy, and train hard, but people say I’m always wrong. Whatever it is I do, it is worse than what they do according to some… even tho I’ve not met anyone here. Rubs me the wrong way maybe, but I try to look at it as a reflection on their character not mine. I just keep training.

(Secretly, I did go out and buy a pullup/dip bar as a result of seeing some of the crossfit vids… but don’t tell garddawg shhhh)

I’ve been in more bar/drunken fights than most people i know during my days in the infantry, but that was a long time ago. I’m 39. I weighed in this morning at 183. I’m 5’9\”. Quit smoking 2 years ago. Don’t drink at all.

So bascially, I have no prior \”training background\” other than a bit of krav, working out lately, some military experience, and a fair amount of fights I barely remember, but heard I did great. Out of curiosity, why do you ask good buddy? 😀

And of the posters who contributed, I’m also curious why you singled me out to question. Did I somewhere break an unwritten rule that limited experience students forfeit their constitutional rights? Are you \”just curious\” as stated, or back to stir the pot some more?

jewishammer

\”Did I somewhere break an unwritten rule that limited experience students forfeit their constitutional rights? Are you \”just curious\” as stated, or back to stir the pot some more?\”

easy, big fella. sounds like you’re jumping to conclusions. I am genuinely interested, given that from the posts you do talk a good game. I was curious as to how long you’ve been with KMWW in an effort to find out why you seem so opinionated. no big deal.

krav8541

Hey, what’s the worst part about eating a vegetable?

Digesting the wheelchair!!!!

budumpda!

Sorry, thought it’d lighten the mood….

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: