Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    clfmak

Re: KM vs Muay Thai

quote \”Dim Mak\:

I know KM encompasses a lot of Muay Thai techniques. But I’d like to know if anyone thinks that KM is really that much more effective than Muay Thai. Ive noticed with sparring, the guys with Muay Thai backgrounds always, and I mean always kick the most ass.

Muay Thai just seems to be far superior.

NO KARATE IS ALWAYS THE BEST MY SENSEI RIPPED A GUYS EYE OUT ONCE!

anonymous

unstpabl,

Don’t worry, if we’re ever in a bar together and are attacked by gun and knife-wielding thugs, I got your back. 😈 By the way, have you been able to get through to the Bas forum lately? I’m just getting error messages. Looks like it exploded or something…

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

unstpabl,

Don’t worry, if we’re ever in a bar together and are attacked by gun and knife-wielding thugs, I got your back. 😈 By the way, have you been able to get through to the Bas forum lately? I’m just getting error messages. Looks like it exploded or something…

😀 Its not my fault 😯 is it 😕 Hopefully its temporary. I just got my popcorn, tv is warming up on channel 13, phones are about to be turned off ……it can only mean one thing…no, not that 😳 IFL. Hope its good.

g-v

Re: KM vs Muay Thai

quote \”Dim Mak\:

I know KM encompasses a lot of Muay Thai techniques. But I’d like to know if anyone thinks that KM is really that much more effective than Muay Thai. Ive noticed with sparring, the guys with Muay Thai backgrounds always, and I mean always kick the most ass.

Muay Thai just seems to be far superior.

What type of sparring do you do? I mean, straight kickboxing, yeh, a mt fighter would probably own the matt. Ever spar a dude that would eat your kick, grab you by the ears, and start smashing his forehead into your grill?

Ok ok, so that’s not sparring. 😆

anonymous

Gotta be my fault then. Single-handedly ruined another forum… 🙁 😆

Couch potato, get off your butt! Turn off the TV, drop the popcorn and hurry to your nearest KM center to get those papers signed. 😀

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Couch potato, get off your butt! Turn off the TV, drop the popcorn and hurry to your nearest KM center to get those papers signed. 😀

Don’t think that will be for awhile. Stuff 🙁 But after watching the fights with a beer, I realized how less painful the couch potato thing is.

clfmak

Re:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

Don’t think that will be for awhile. Stuff 🙁 But after watching the fights with a beer, I realized how less painful the couch potato thing is.

About the same damage to the liver in the long run.

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”CLFMak\:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

About the same damage to the liver in the long run.

😆 😆 maybe, but without the parkinsons. Did you watch the IFL. I’m not sure the producers get it. The fights were cool. The surrounding crap. I thought thet were new fights. Took me an hour or so to get that.

anonymous

Yeah, and your heart won’t appreciate the butter you’re putting on those popcorn. If you keep it up, Parkinson’s will be the only thing that’ll keep you moving.

What’s the IFL? Wrestling (the fake kind)? Hate it. It’s just stupid.

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Yeah, and your heart won’t appreciate the butter you’re putting on those popcorn. If you keep it up, Parkinson’s will be the only thing that’ll keep you moving.

What’s the IFL? Wrestling (the fake kind)? Hate it. It’s just stupid.

MMA on prime time, monday nites, channel 13. Bas is one of the coaches asa well as the Shamrocks and Pat Militech etc

bradm

I watched some of the IFL on Monday night. Bas’s team did not do too well. Looks like Ken Shamrock out done his brother too.

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”BradM\:

I watched some of the IFL on Monday night. Bas’s team did not do too well. Looks like Ken Shamrock out done his brother too.

I guess that was all last years stuff as they showed the finals. Poorly produced, explained and edited. Drove me nuts when the announcer kept saying \”AND SOMEONE LEAVES IN AN ANBULENCE\”. Hopefully they’ll get away from the hype, amd onto the fights

clfmak

Re:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

I guess that was all last years stuff as they showed the finals. Poorly produced, explained and edited. Drove me nuts when the announcer kept saying \”AND SOMEONE LEAVES IN AN ANBULENCE\”. Hopefully they’ll get away from the hype, amd onto the fights

That sort of mentality is what almost killed the UFC. Dana White was smart enough to focus on the sport, not the brutality.

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”CLFMak\:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

That sort of mentality is what almost killed the UFC. Dana White was smart enough to focus on the sport, not the brutality.

Yeah the were really playing up to the brutalty. Made it feel WWF. They don’t get the sport is more exciting than boxing alredy

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

When you kill a forum it stays killed I guess 😯 Still down

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: