Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga’s New Official Myspace

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    jburtonpdx
    quote :

If you’re a parent, you need make your kids realize this. Or just don’t let them.

You know I keep hearing this. I also read another poster earlier state that he would not get into this argument, then still throw his opinion in about parents responsibility.

I suggest you go back and read the statements made. The biggest problem is MySpace refused to work to solve the problem after the fact. When a parent does discover that there is something that they somehow missed (that human factor, mistakes happen, the 24/7 vigilance slips and its 23/7 one time, something like that), if there is positive confirmation that the child is underage and the parent is asking for help removing the childs myspace site, myspace should help.

So, to make it clear, my complaint is the demonstrated lack of willingness on the part of myspace to work with parents and schools when there is a problem on myspace with a child. It is also historically demonstrated that they are also difficult for Law Enforcement to work with.

vicious

that’s horrible if they don’t help.

i assumed, apparently incorrectly, that they did.

i saw this http://www1.myspace.com/misc/safetyTips.html clicked on parents tips and saw a link that says \”to remove your child’s site.\” I guess… they never get back to you? I’m not trying to be an ass… i’m just trying to understand. i think i’ll go click on the link and see what it does lol

clfmak

To be honest, I really haven’t done my research regarding how Myspace has responded to any of these situations, as you have. My point was that Myspace has more utility than being a \”meat market\”. The rest was more of a rant.

jburtonpdx
    quote :

that’s horrible if they don’t help.

i assumed, apparently incorrectly, that they did.

i saw this http://www1.myspace.com/misc/safetyTips.html clicked on parents tips and saw a link that says \”to remove your child’s site.\” I guess… they never get back to you? I’m not trying to be an ass… i’m just trying to understand. i think i’ll go click on the link and see what it does lol

Thats recent then. Good maybe they are getting a clue.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: