Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Worldwide Is Coming To Europe!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

After staying out of Europe for years, Krav Maga Worldwide is finally coming to the continent! We are proud to announce a series of seminars in conjunction with the World Krav Maga Federation.

The first seminar will be held in Brussels-Belgium on February 18-19, 2006. For more information or to register online, please visit the seminars section of this website.

We will be announcing additional seminars in more European countries very soon. In the meantime, come to this first seminar conducted by Darren Levine. We’ll see you there!

rod

Hi John,

like said in the European part of the forum, that sounds like a good news and I’ll see you in Brussels! If you like chocolate and beer, that’s really the place to be in Europe 😉 .

Best regards,

Rod

anonymous

So, you are working together with Thierry Viatour? Are you also planning to open KMAA schools there, or just hold seminars?

anonymous

And if you happen to drop by Germany, get a slice of that Marzipan/Nut cake and some sausages………. 😀

anonymous

oh, my…

sunnysd

Krav Maga Going To Europe

Yeah, is it just a seminar or opening up schools?

Another question, if Eyal Yanilov wanted to do some seminars in the U.S., and put an ad in the local paper something like: \”Eyal Yanilov Offering Krav Maga Seminar\” would he get sued?

johnwhitman

No offense, but the question is backwards. The reason we ARE going to Europe is because Eyal has already decided to come here. We honored boundaries for years and sent him referrals for years. If he isn’t going to respect our territory, we’re not going to respect his.

anonymous

Alright, dogfight’s on……….!!! 😆

kravpeter, welcome! 😉

Okay, sorry, just curious but…Are we going to get Krav Maga copyrighted there, too?

sunnysd

Krav Maga going to Europe

Thanks for the clarification, John.

I’ve done Krav for 2 years but just came across this board, I was a little shocked when I saw the political comments. 😯

Thankfully, it doesn’t dominate the discussions and I appreciate the terrific insights of many of the posters

I had to ask the question, since I’ve attended two of Eyal’s seminars and was bothered by the disrespectful tone some of the posters took toward him. He is an amazing individual and I highly recommend his seminars to people who can make the trip.

His last seminar featured KMers from Seattle and Canada, although I’m sure the weather was a draw too.

While I appreciate the efforts your organization makes to protect the Krav name and enforce quality control, IMO if Eyal could promote KM more freely he would expose more people to it and they would have a connection to one of Imi’s top students. This would help the discipline grow and benefit both organizations.

Good luckk to all in your training!

kravmaga1

Isn’t this all about control—->money anyway?

That’s why wars are fought…right?

Please explain the situation …I am new to this board.

Thanks

anonymous

I would even go further. Maybe Krav Maga Worldwide should organize seminars in Israel, and teach real krav maga for those guys, over there…:)

Come on guys, it is so childish. Whatever money you think you will gain in Europe, both of you will loose more on the other side. Also putting bad light not only the Krav Maga community, but on jewish people…

Was not Eyal Darren’s teacher?

\”We go there, because he came here first\” Every story has two sides, and while you guys are fighting, the MA world is laughing on us. Great job!!! The KM World was already divided after Imi’s death. Later on people showed up, considering themselfes the co-founder. People, who are – lets be honest – liars. And the funny part, these liars making profit while you guys fighting.

Never too late to come to an agreement.

johnwhitman

I agree. Talk to Eyal.

kravmaga1

OK

Could someone fill me in on events since Imi’s death?

I would appreciate it.

anonymous

John,

We both know, it is not my duty. But thanks for the idea…

siayn

Kravmaga1 – This is something that has been debated many many times on this forum. And your question has been answered many many times over. Please do a search into past threads and you will find your answer. There is no need to hash this stuff out all over again.

Edit – Oh, and to help, they are usually the threads that are 5+ pages long that are locked because they have gotten out of hand. Just go back through the list and look for those.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: