Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Worldwide Is Coming To Europe!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys!
    Hello John!
    I hope you are all doing well!

Just a few words about the Belgium seminar …

I am very excited and honored to set up this first seminar in Europe with Krav Maga Worldwide!
    I guarantee you that you will be glad if you came and disappointed if you missed it!

A lot of people are looking forward to your coming here.
    Darren and John will receive a warm welcome during this outstanding event!

We hope this seminar will be also the opportunity for all to discover the diversity of Krav Maga organizations in Europe, to meet new friends and to create permanent links between students worldwide.

anonymous

Sounds like it’s going to be fun. I hope it will be a success for you all!!

Hi!

I have just received an email from John today !!!

\” … We are bringing a third person ñ Richard Grillat. He is a former French National Policeman with a lot of military experience. He recently returned from Iraq, where he worked for the U.S. Diplomatic Services group in the protective services detail. He has A LOT of hands on experience (and he speaks French, of course, which will help) …\”

Two years ago, I met him at the KMTC … Richard is a tough and skilled guy !

At Brussels, Richard will share to law enforcement and other designated high risk personnel his experience and approach to successfully deal with various stages of aggressive confrontation.

Stay strong,

anonymous

Richard is great! Man, Darren, John, Richard…. You guys are gonna get your asses kicked, good luck with that! 😉

h2h

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Richard is great! Man, Darren, John, Richard…. You guys are gonna get your asses kicked, good luck with that! 😉

+1 to that.

Bon courage a tout le monde 😀

rod

Hello dear all,

one week to go… I hope John, Darren and Richard are ready for the Belgian/European Experiment! 😆
    We are sure looking forward to see them in action!

Best regards,

Rod

anonymous

I hope it will be a great success! We’ll be thinking of you.

Bon voyage a tout!

anonymous

Salut Jean,

Comment ca va? Qu’est-ce que vous faites? Are you kicking some Belgian derriere? 😈

A bientot!

anonymous

Great new website:

http://www.kravmagaonline.com

Now, let me just say I have to hand it to you guys! Just a short time after the other party announced their imminent foray into our territory, in fact long before they ever got their first rival instructor’s course off the ground, you have already established \”KMWW Europe\” with dozens of branches in five countries, and organized several trips to Israel, including the enemy’s heartland Netanya. Now there is a swift, efficient, surprise counterattack that would make Sun Tzu proud. Awesome job, guys!!! 😀 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: