Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Worldwide Is Coming To Europe!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

please don’t teach self defense to the Belgians 🙂

rod

We are already learning! 😉 😛
    Personally (but I have nothing to say official about Krav Maga or its transmission), I think everybody should be free to go to a course or a seminar… If you have a teaching of quality (as much on a technical than on a human level), people will come back and if not they will go somewhere else…
    Apart from that I’m waiting to see what the Americans will bring to the table having attended some seminars from nearly every organizations in Europe. But as I’ve been told by Thierry, we are really in the same mindset…

Best regards,

Rod

ryan

I want to go! 🙂

kravi

Re:

quote \”gimgamgommetje\:

Many Belgians in Oisterwijk? 😀 😀

Re:

quote \”Kravi\:

quote \”gimgamgommetje\:

Many Belgians in Oisterwijk? 😀 😀

Yes, but they are disquised as humans

lem

Re:

quote \”gimgamgommetje\:

Yes, but they are disquised as humans

Be affraid, be very affraid! 😀

Seriously, i’m really happy to finaly see you guys coming to the old continent…

It’s gonna be a hell of a seminar… 😈

anonymous

Here’s the official site:

http://www.kravmaga.be/pages/events.html

If you click on \”cliquez ici…\” right underneath the flyer, you can download it.

80 Euro for two days with John and Darren doesn’t sound bad. Maybe we could all charter a plane and go! 😀

h2h

John,

will you teach in french or English ? 😉

johnwhitman

Belgians speak French? 😉

Je parles Francais comme un enfant!

anonymous

Some speak Dutch… 🙁

Jean, tu parles francais? Je ne savais pas! Tres bien! 😀

kravmdjeff

All of you would have been highly entertained had you made these Belgian comments around us at KMMD. Dave Buscher (owner of Krav Maga Maryland) has some family friends from Belgium, and they attended our grand opening. My wife ended up hanging out with them after they did a radio promo and other stuff…and we have been arguing EVER SINCE about the majority language of Belgium. I thought it was French (b/c of Van Damme) and she thought it was Dutch (because of the family friends).

This debate manifested in random, on-the-street surveys to determine the answer, and almost resulted in a KM sparring match for bragging rights about it.

kravmdjeff

By the way, if you ever teach in Greece, let me know…I’ll translate for you

anonymous

I think some Belgians even speak Flemish… 😯 Overall, French might be the predominant language, but I guess it depends on what area you’re in. Anyway, most Europeans speak at least some English, no matter what their first language is, so no worries…. 8)

johnwhitman

A lot of people have viewed this thread. I hope to see some of you in Brussels!

Re:

quote \”johnwhitman\:

A lot of people have viewed this thread. I hope to see some of you in Brussels!

You know how many people sighed up right? Maybe you should ask for the nickname on the sign up form 🙂
    I notified a couple of people who are interested, and said they would go.
    we’ll see

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: