Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    mrairic7

Has anyone found a place to train in Orlando. I called Victory and they told me they had a licenced instructor on staff. I asked if this instructor would teach the class everytime because I heard sometimes class was taught by another unqualified instructor. They kind of fumbled through the answer and left me with a feeling that they were not really a good school for KM.

ragman

Still looking….

I’m also in the Orlando (Lake Mary) area, and have no/0/zip interest in Victory. Someone needs to step up and open up a proper school for all of us out here! We’re starving for instruction!! 😡
    😉
    -Rob

ragman

Still looking….

Bah, double post.

mrairic7

IS THERE ANY PLACE THAT WE CAN LEAR IN ORLANDO?????????? 😡

katied7

Lake Mary/Sanford here. I am very interested in starting classes but after reading this I don’t think there is anything worth taking in this area. I definitely don’t want TKD. Can we keep pushing for some reform here?

ragman

Hey Katie,
    Nice to see another lake mary’er… I’m not sure what the next step’s gonna have to be for us to get a decent school in the area. I am glad to see more people from the area whom are interested in training. Maybe start a petition? 🙂

-rob

khvt02

along the lines of a petition…

please email [email protected]

💡

katied7

I emailed about a petition. Can someone let us know the status? I have some friends who want to enroll too. I am really bummed that we don’t have anything here. 😥

bradm

We just sold my wife’s house here in the Atlanta area and mine will go on the market in a couple weeks. As I said in a previoius post, when my house sells, we’re moving to the Oralando area (Poinciana just outside of Kissemme (sp). I am a new level-3 Krav student and would very much like to continue in Krav when I move there.

So all you folks in the Orlando area heep us posted on the status of Krav training there.

khvt02

Brad M:

Welcome to Orlando! Its really the melting pot of the world, I think!

Have you ever taught Krav, or have any interest? Please email [email protected]. Thanks!

bradm

khvt02,
    Thanks for the welcome to Orlando. The wife and I are really looking forward to it. What did you mean by Orlando being the \”melting pot of the world\”? Is it because it is hot? Atlanta gets pretty hot and humid also.

Regarding your question asking if I’ve ever taught Krav. No I haven’t, I’ll responde further to the email address you posted. That is if my computer will let me – it has been acting up on me this morning.

ragman

Sign the Petition!

I too signed the petition…hopefully it’ll happen. Don’t see why it shouldn’t after all Orlando is growing by leaps and bounds each year.

Brad,
    Congrats on the decision to move here!
    -rob

bradm

khvt02,
    I tried twice to send and email to the account you listed on the forum ([email protected]) and got fail messages saying the email did not send. It may be something hidden in the background of my account with earthlink that prevents email from going to that address. I would copy and paste the email here, but I don’t want to clutter up the forum message board with stuff that should be email.

khvt02

BradM, and others:

maybe I had a typo.

it should be [email protected]

Gmail, as in google mail, not Qmail. Sorry if I messed that up. BradM, please try again.

Orlando IS hot, but I also said that because I have yet to meet someone in Orlando who is actually FROM Orlando! But that diversity makes it kinda interesting living here as well.

I will keep all the \”petition\” folks updated. But if anyone knows someone who may be interested in teaching in Orlando, please respond to that email!!

leftie79

Re:

quote \”khvt02\:

Orlando IS hot

Sorry to get off topic but I have been to Orlando in the middle of August and yes…it’s HOT!

I hope all you Orlando KM guys and gals are able to get your situation fixed. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: