Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    bradm

khvt02
    I don’t think you made a typo. I re-sent my email ensuring I used …….gmail….. It still did not go through. It’s probably something in my system that won’t let it send. Are other emails getting through to that address? If so, then it’s diffinately my system.

Thanks,

khvt02

BradM

I have got other emails. Dont know what the problem may be.

Would you rather me send you an email, then you can try to respond? Let me know. I would like to talk to you…

Thanks!

bradm

khvt02
    Sure, you can try sending me an email. My address is [email protected].

I don’t know why my email is not getting through to ther address you posted. It’s my understanidng that Gmail (Google) is reletively new. Maybe my earthlink system doesn’t recognize it or the security I have installed won’t let it go through.

Sorry I was so long in responding, but I’ve been so busy trying to get my house ready to put on the market that I don’t get on my computer very often. Selling my house is my top prority now – so I can move to the Orlando area.

Thanks

katied7

Any news?

It’s been a couple weeks since I signed up for the petition and wanted to check and see if there is any news? I really want to start taking classes!

ragman

Any new Info?

bradm

Well I’m now an official resident of Florida. I live in Poinciana, next to Kissimmee. Just wondering how the effort to start a good Krav progam is going? I’m going on a cruise this Saturday, when I get back I’m going to seriously search for a training facility. In the interim I guess I’ll give the Victory school in Hunter’s Creek a try. They are the closest one to me – still about 30 to 45 minutes away, I think. Anyone had any exposure to that school?

khvt02

STILL LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTOR!

Anyone interested in becoming an instructor in the Orlando Area, please email [email protected]

ericad72

Re: Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL.

I came across this thread while trying to find a Krav Maga instructor/school here in Orlando. I can’t tell you how bummed I am to hear that it’s a lost cause at this point. I’m tempted to look into Victory but after reading your reviews about them I don’t want to waste the money. Does anyone have an update on the status of a Krav instructor here in Orlando?

Thanks!

kvmorl

quote EricaD72:

I came across this thread while trying to find a Krav Maga instructor/school here in Orlando. I can’t tell you how bummed I am to hear that it’s a lost cause at this point. I’m tempted to look into Victory but after reading your reviews about them I don’t want to waste the money. Does anyone have an update on the status of a Krav instructor here in Orlando?

Thanks!

With Victory M it’s touch and go, you might want to try out the closest one to you, the main thing to check is the instructor, if you get a good one and he has been there a while give it a try.

It’s not the best I’ve seen, but it is definitely better than book/dvd alone.

ericad72

Thanks for the tip. There is one in Windermere right by me so I’m going to look into it but it looks like mostly children. I’m 25 and feel a bit out of place next to a bunch of 8 year olds. I hope they have an adult class.

kvmorl

quote EricaD72:

Thanks for the tip. There is one in Windermere right by me so I’m going to look into it but it looks like mostly children. I’m 25 and feel a bit out of place next to a bunch of 8 year olds. I hope they have an adult class.

Those are likely the TKD classes, Krav is usually 7-8pm, not many kids on Krav, i believe they have to be 16.

kordov

I’m also looking for decent KM training in the Orlando area. Pls let me know if you decided to join Victory at Windermere and if you’re training with a certified instructor. I know the Windermere school is run by Master Casco who used to teach at the Hunters Creek Location. I’m just afraid the school is mostly TKD training. Nothing against TKD – I love the style and I’ve had years of training – just looking to expand my skills. Thanks…

havok904

I train at Premier Martial Arts in Orange City…Check’em out…Krav, MMA, Kickboxing…

tomo

quote EricaD72:

Thanks!

quote kvmorl:

With Victory M it’s touch and go, you might want to try out the closest one to you, the main thing to check is the instructor, if you get a good one and he has been there a while give it a try.

It’s not the best I’ve seen, but it is definitely better than book/dvd alone.

I’m currently training at Victory in Lake Mary. I know what you mean about all the reviews (I ran across the same thing). From what I understand Victory wasn’t serious about Krav at all for quite some time…mostly it was just a cardio-kickboxing class.

I can’t testify to the other Victory Schools but the one in Lake Mary has really put together a good Krav Class (perhaps I’m not really one to judge since I’m just starting out but I can certainly say it’s no cardio/kickboxing class) from what I can see. I’ve learned alot so far.

The two instructors Donald Forbes & Chris Ray are really knowledgeable and serious about Krav. I’m pretty happy with the instruction I’ve seen.

If anyone is still looking to find Krav in/near Orlando you might want to swing by and give it a try….it doesn’t cost anything to do that.

kevinmack

I might be in Orlando for a couple of days in April if anyone wants to take some private lessons or set up a seminar.
    http://atlantickravmaga.com/instructors.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: