Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Lurkers – come on in! Welcome to the Krav Maga Forums!!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

GP – Katoe : Welcome !!!

vwr32 – Glas you’re sticking around!

giant-killer

Yep, V, stick around, but honestly (no offense) you do come across as just a bit sensitive about this whole thing. If memory serves me right, this all started when garddawg posted a light-hearted comment about being glad to have found crossfit and not having to do isolation exercises (?) anymore. You seem to have taken that comment as a grave personal insult somehow, as if he was trying to put down your whole workout method/lifestyle/expertise etc. Now, garddawg has been on the forum forever and has never insulted anybody. So I think the whole thing was just a misunderstanding, you reacted angrily, more angry reactions etc. I don’t know, no reason to stop posting. I’ve been involved in my share of arguments on this forum as well and, so what, you make your points, I make mine, and we can all still be friends in the end…

CJ’s Dad,

Site administrator??????????????? 😯 😯 😯 WTF???? Promotion???? Anyway, congrats, but I really hope John is still with us, after all it’s always been HIS forum…????

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”vwr32\:

[of posting. People keep saying \”don’t stop posting\”, so it seems I’m outvoted. lol, i’m back by popular demand. It’s not that I wanted to leave, I just didn’t want to stay where I wasn’t wanted. And nobody likes a know it all.

Why would I spend hours typing posts to you if I thought you were an idiot and I wanted you gone? I wouldn’t even talk to you or I would have blown you off. Its not like I haven’t told people to go away here. Recently in fact, though who am I to say that. Why would I have stuck up for you on the kfed thread? Disagrreeing isn’t condemning. Now get down off your cross and read my posts with the smile I have on my face as I type them 😆

I pick on GK more than you. I don’t think she found the line about the guru ninja tricks at level 5 that you have to pass yet. Maybe it’ll be over
    her head 😉 and she ‘ll miss it

By the way V welcome to the forum. I’m mike

giant-killer

\”Over my head\”??? \”OVER MY HEAD\”????? 😯 😯 What, are you saying I’m dumb or something??? I’ve never been so hurt in all of my life, I’ve got feelings you know! I think I will quit posting forever… 😥 😥 😥

Sorry all, just kidding…. 😉 😆

unstpabl1

Did you find the line about the Trail By Fire you have to go thru to learn the secret Krav ninja tricks. To be honest I forgot where I posted it 😉

giant-killer

Yep, second page of this thread, memory problems, huh?

I can see how people would rather go to Iran. Last time down in the garage we lost several people to \”accidental\” falls over the railing and it’s an interesting thing to see how a bunch of boiler pipes can fit so neatly through a skull. Seriously, though, it’s hard for me to control all of that midget power I possess, but God knows I’m trying… 🙁 8)

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Yep, second page of this thread, memory problems, huh?

I________________
    Giantkiller

Seriously, I remember writing it, but I didn’t remember what thread it was on or even why I wrote it 😕

giant-killer

You’re very confused. I’m starting to worry. 🙂

kravjeff

First, you guys are kinda missing the point … I thought the quote/disussion in the article was funny and it mentioned KM, which is why I posted it. I wasn’t debating what fighting style he used.

Second, I don’t know what’s going on w/the poll. I tried ot again and got this message 😕

Could not obtain vote data results for this topic

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 37000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘ORDER’.

SELECT vote_option_id, vote_result FROM phpbb_vote_results WHERE vote_id = ORDER BY vote_option_id ASC

Line : 277
    File : functions_post.php

Maybe CJ’s Dad knows? 😉

unstpabl1

Oh great KJ! Your back on the board for like 2 days and you broke the dang thing already! SShheeshh

Maybe it broke when your post count hit 666 and you forgot to say your prayers. 😆

kravjeff

😆 😈 😆

giant-killer

But the poll wasn’t here anyway. It was on the Bond thread. Shoot, we’re ruining the whole thing. Or maybe the devil is in the wires. We need to exorcise this thing. Or maybe John can help.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I spoke t the hosting company who is resolving a few issues with spam that cause the server problems.

Everything should be working fine at the moment.

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

Sean

I’m hoping Mara Jade starts the seperate intro thread or I would have done it. Not cause I think she’s shy, but cause I like her and it seemed appropriate from her comment. Also the post allowed me to comment on stuff I needed to hear

mike

Thanks – cool to know I wasn’t wasting my bandwidth-LOL

One newbie thread coming up – sorry got busy taking care of the forum I moderate as well as checking makeup stuff – I know sounds lame 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: