Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics New Fight Science Self Defense

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: New Fight Science Self Defense

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Maybe he’s helping to investigate the ammo can bomb in Times Square……:rolleyes:

Did you see the video in Berkley where these people stood in front of a Marine recruiter and wouldn’t let people in or out of the building. It was a big office bldg. So they were stoping more the flow of other businesses more than the USMC. I think I would’ve had to go in and out a few times just because. i’m too old for a mosh pit but what the hell

quote unstpabl1:

Did you see the video in Berkley where these people stood in front of a Marine recruiter and wouldn’t let people in or out of the building. It was a big office bldg. So they were stoping more the flow of other businesses more than the USMC. I think I would’ve had to go in and out a few times just because. i’m too old for a mosh pit but what the hell

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that Recruiters office! I loved how the City backpedaled when the Feds threatened to cut off funds. Typical of their ilk, they folded.

Shalom Satilan, I would like to know what you were saying in Hebrew as my hebrew is almost non-existent. I need to work on my hebrew skills. Thank you 🙂

“ברוך יהוה, צורי – המלמד ידיי לקרב; אצבעותיי, למלחמה.”

“אח”י רומח – הנסיכה השחורה.”

satilan

quote JewishFitness1976:

Shalom Satilan, I would like to know what you were saying in Hebrew as my hebrew is almost non-existent. I need to work on my hebrew skills. Thank you 🙂

“ברוך יהוה, צורי – המלמד ידיי לקרב; אצבעותיי, למלחמה.”

“אח”י רומח – הנסיכה השחורה.”

The first phrase is from the old testament and it means roughly:
    “blessed my lord, my protector – [the one] that teaches my hands to combat; my fingers, for war”. – it’s a famous phrase that is often quoted in Krav Maga.

The second phrase is an homage to my unit.
    “INS (Israeli Navy Ship) Romach (Lance) – the black princess”
    That’s what we used to call her…

quote Satilan:

The first phrase is from the old testament and it means roughly:
    “blessed my lord, my protector – [the one] that teaches my hands to combat; my fingers, for war”. – it’s a famous phrase that is often quoted in Krav Maga.

The second phrase is an homage to my unit.
    “INS (Israeli Navy Ship) Romach (Lance) – the black princess”
    That’s what we used to call her…

Thank you and G-d Bless 🙂

kravfish

Amazing how such a positive posting turned so quickly. Just curious did anyone answer the original question on when this show would air? Fight Science is a great show, and I’m sure eveyone on this posting would like to see it,,,signed a notorious message board lurker from Detroit,,,thanks in advance for any info!

Doesn’t seem to say when that esposide will be on t.v. ???

Just checked Nat’l Geographic and The T.V. Guide.

Amir Peret’s video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-sNNHjmytc

Any one know when fight science will be on again ?

mara-jade

I keep checking the site and all they do is tease the hell out of me:dunno:

giant-killer

I’ve been told the episode with Amir is supposed to air May 19th.

I’ll be looking for it. As an aside, it also looks like there’s a new episode of The Human Weapon on this Thursday. I couldn’t find any info about it on the web site, however.

brewerm

Did you find out the day and time that the special airs? I would appreciate you passing it on, please.

Brewer

giant-killer

What special? You mean the Fight Science episode? All I’ve been told is May 19th for the one with Amir. Not sure who else is in it, I think Bas and maybe Brent?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: