Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Opinions on Krav and Filipino martial arts

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    bradm

I saw the Bourne Ultimatum last night. I enjoyed it pretty much. Have to agree with the hurky, jerky camera movement during the chase scenes. I wonder if there will be another \”Bourne\” movie. With the statement \”the body was never found, and him swimming to the surface, and the smile on the girl’s face at the end of the movie kind of leads me to believe there may be more to come.

clfmak

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Hmmm, interesting device. How do you use it with weapons? And joint locks? Maybe one could put a soccer ball on top, to simulate a head? Or the head of one of those dummies they have inside stores?

With weapons, I use the movement to simulate moving limbs, something you are attacking a lot with weapons. For joint locks, again you use the limbs to work the set up for various arm wrenching techniques (and you can develop the small changes in technique to crank as hard as you can- something thats hard to develop with a training partner). I’ve been finding with mine that its not best used as a device to smash with strikes, so I probably won’t add any kind of a head. I save a lot of the high power stuff for the heavy bag and stuff like that.

giant-killer

Maybe you could add a hinge of some kind to the \”arms\”? That may be interesting for joint locks. Or a second pole on the bottom, to simulate a second \”leg\”.

Brad,

They always got to leave their options open… 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: