Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Personal Training Advice

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

Re: Personal Training Advice

quote downforlife76:

I hear ya. I switched over to the National Guard and the gym at my post S-U-C-K-S!!! Luckily, I live right next to an Air Force base which has only one purpose… Housing for officers. Thank God for RHIP, because the gym is right across the street from a 2 star general’s house ;). I was working out at Golds for a while, but stopped because this gym has the same caliber of equipment and no crowd at all. I need to work on getting another gym buddy though… I was working with this one goober who kept flaking on me until he finaly changed his number. Some people will do anything to avoid strenuous exercise. That’ll teach me to pick a hippie as a workout partner :rolleyes:

Anyways, best of luck. I need to start getting my a** into gear as well… I’ve been slacking a bit for the last two weeks. Colorado should be motivation enough thumbsup

J-

I’m going to look into possibly what another base in the area has as well here shortly. One thing this area has no shortage of and that’s military bases and Navy bases in particular.

Besides I will be transferring within a year anyways to somewhere else in the area. Hopefully end up at Little Creek as I want to avoid Norfolk Naval Base like the plague.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: