Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase Favorite/Worst/Most Memorable Moments

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

Re: Phase Favorite/Worst/Most Memorable Moments

Does Expert series count? If so, I had one memory from last August that I’ll always cherish…Stafford, you wanna fill in the details? 🙂

Barring that, fighting Amir in Phase C would match that. He kicked me so hard in the liver that my mouthpiece shot across the room from the force of air leaving my mouth.

kirk

ummm, looks like I need to change my screen name… I sense a theme…

kravmdjeff

Aren’t you supposed to be at work?

kirk

I am, multi-tasking…. thumbsup

phlegmon27

I have a sneaking suspicion that the other naked guy was Sam.

emil

Hmm, let’s see… during Phase B test, Marni yelled at me” Stop laying around” during the bearhug portion, because I kept falling for some reason.in Phase C( I think)Getting popped in the liver and then being dragged off to the side to dry heave it out. Oh yeah, Christian dry heaving constantly. Also being thankful for John being so long winded, so we could rest. Or first evening of B, Romeo telling us” We’re just going to take it easy tonight-” and then doing back to back stress drills for an hour and a half. Overall, phase was one of the most physically challenging times for me, at the same time now it makes any challenge look achievable.

la-revancha

quote Emil:

Hmm, let’s see… Getting popped in the liver and then being dragged off to the side to dry heave it out. Oh yeah, Christian dry heaving constantly.

Ha! That’s right! It was phase B, cuz I got liver punched right around the same time by the same guy. I wanted to cry and go home.

Still dry heavin, too. I remember when I took my blue belt exam in Philly, I was dry-heaving while my partner had me in guard. She was convinced I was gonna puke on her face…that probably would have opened her guard.

NICE!!

kirk

quote La Revancha:

Still dry heavin, too. I remember when I took my blue belt exam in Philly, I was dry-heaving while my partner had me in guard. She was convinced I was gonna puke on her face…that probably would have opened her guard.

NICE!!

That would have been awesome!!! LOL

ericajow

We survived!!! All of us came out of it alive, albeit barely, after Michael’s beatdown. 🙂

And how’s this for badass? Not only did we finish, we were able to take a fancy pic when it was all over. 😉 If only we had an “after” pic from when everybody collapsed in a giant, exhausted heap.

Attachments:

saruotoko

quote Ericajow:

We survived!!! All of us came out of it alive, albeit barely, after Michael’s beatdown. 🙂

And how’s this for badass? Not only did we finish, we were able to take a fancy pic when it was all over. 😉 If only we had an “after” pic from when everybody collapsed in a giant, exhausted heap.

Smart move putting Christina at the top! 🙂

nate

Grats Erica and the rest of youz! It sounded like the test was a little painful, but it’s all ok because you made a pyramid in the end.

ericajow

Well, I voted for pietro at the top, but for some reason I got outvoted. 😉

ericajow

Awww, thanks, Nate!! 🙂 CU tonight? 🙂

That’s because no one wanted to be crushed by a big fat redheaded dynamo. Seriously though…it was a great experience. I can’t believe how well the picture came out!

nate

Yeah I’ll be around tonight. We’ll see if I end up too lazy to take your class though. :p

Hopefully Waldman’s kettle class isn’t bursting at the seams again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: