Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase Favorite/Worst/Most Memorable Moments

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

Re: Phase Favorite/Worst/Most Memorable Moments

Congrats to the in-house folk!! Revel in it now, because it only gets harder.

quote Ericajow:

We survived!!! All of us came out of it alive, albeit barely, after Michael’s beatdown. 🙂

And how’s this for badass?

Rob, Kenny, and TJ are not amused.

leejam99

[QUOTE= I can’t believe how well the picture came out![/QUOTE]

your welcome. I know… i’m so good….

kirsten

My moment….

0600 hours on day 7 of phase “A” (yeah, it was a while ago, a long while ago)… Waking up, feeling horrible and realizing I had today AND two more days to go still. Only a KM student would know that you can get bruises on your bruises. 🙂

Just when you thought it couldn’t hurt any worse, you found out you were mistaken!

stevetuna

I remember the physical test on the last day of Phase A. All of us are paired up, doing whatever technique was on for the moment. The kicker / punchers are all trying to find dry spots on the mats, due to the fact that about every inch was completely covered in sweat. Good times, good times.

I can still hear Kelly Campbell yelling at us that we had better pick things up, because she wasn’t obligated to pass anyone in the class. Yeah, that helped us dig in and find another gear!

For all that it involved, Phase is a life-affirming experience.

saruotoko

Roger that, Steve. There’s a line you cross each time you take Phase, where you realize….they CAN’T kill you, no matter what drill they’re throwing your way. Strangely, it’s very liberating when you get past that line.

And then you find that extra gear you were talking about. Next thing you know, the test is over….even if your bruises DO have bruises (Kirsten).

🙂

Mario

johnl-d11

The best thing about Phase is the people you meet. I still talk with Juan from Puerto Rico, who was my partner for the whole week.

Plus having Whitman and Hiromosa was a great experience as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: