Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    michaelmall

Re: sleeve grabs

34.50 for a shower squeegee!!!!!negotiations are off
    I’m calling in CJ’s Dad in on this.What the hell is a
    Dooney & Bourke handbag.

tech94

quote leejam99:

I think we have to remember that we are in the Krav Maga forum and that the main principles of Krav is that a technique should be easy to learn, easy to remember and easy to execute for anyone.

I would say that if a person (a regular man or woman) can’t execute a groin kick or a poke in the eye, they will probably not be proficient enough to execute any kind of a throw..

i couldnt agree more. keep it simple. why use complicated techniques that have so many variations and will depend on if the grab is pulling towards attacker vs pushing, downward grab vs lateral. the principles of good self defense is the most effective means in as many different situations as possible, this way you dont have to think which way would work in this situation vs another situation.

tech94

quote Sunstar:

The groin kick is always good. Palm hand to the face, strike to the jugular notch, cup hand to the ear or axe hand to the side of the neck would be my suggestions.

:abx:

these are techniques i teach all of my jkd students for this type of scenario

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: