Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    usnavy-233

Level 2 test is only a day a-way!!

AND I CAN’T WAIT!! 😈

michael

hmmm…how long have you been training? I’m still waiting on the Level 2 test to be scheduled. Then again, maybe we still suck…. 😆

maskedkat

Good luck, Navy!!
    Be sure to tell us all the details, once your arms are functional enough to type after the test.

chris

If you get a chance to let Peter know I couldn’t make it because of my arm, I’d appreciate it. I hope I get an opportunity to take it soon.

GOOD LUCK!

usnavy-233

Chris: I’ll make sure Peter knows your arm is still jacked up, no worries.

MaskedKat: As soon as my arms recover from being jacked up, I’ll post details.

Michael: 7 months

dkst

Level one was crazy, but level 2 is fun. You will have a blast, you know what to expect in terms of how long and how hard to push. I’m in level three and so far it is my favorite level, you learn a lot of fun stuff.

Do you know if you will be sparring at the end of your level two test?

I am so pumped!!! It’s unreal!!! We have been waiting 7 months for this day to come!!! I bought a lot of water, protein bars, and Gatoraid!!!! Oh Yeah!!!

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

I am so pumped!!! It’s unreal!!! We have been waiting 7 months for this day to come!!! I bought a lot of water, protein bars, and Gatoraid!!!! Oh Yeah!!!

u r such a girl KMstudent….Why dont’ u bring a personal massage therapist and cot..lol

njl

I took my level II test a couple of weekends ago… we are still waiting for our results..

This test was more fun than the level I test… I thought I was going to pass out on that one…

😯

michael

Damn…..I’ve been at it 18 months and still no L2 test….

We must really, really suck….. 😉

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”Michael\:

Well, let me make sure we’re all understanding each other here. When I say level 2 test I mean we tested for all the level 1 curriculum, so that we can start training in level 2. I just wanted to make sure we’re talking about the same thing.

If we are, DAMN! 18 months!

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”Michael\:

Well, let me make sure we’re all understanding each other here. When I say level 2 test I mean we tested for all the level 1 curriculum, so that we can start training in level 2. I just wanted to make sure we’re talking about the same thing.

If we are, DAMN! 18 months!

Navy, how ya feel? lol

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

Navy, how ya feel? lol

Me? I’m all good bro. The only reason I wasn’t at class tonight is because I’ve been at work since 1400 (still here!). I’ll be working 1400-2230 all week so I can’t make any classes! 👿 But as far as being tired/sore/etc, I’m feeling just fine. I was a little stiff yesterday because I wound up stuck in my house all day since Samantha had a ton of stuff to do at church and I was watching the kids. Had I went running like I wanted to, I would have been able to loosen up allot quicker.

How about you? How’s your calf? And shoulders?

dkst

Have I missed something, how did the test go?

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”dkst\:

Have I missed something, how did the test go?

sorry, first rule of fight club, can’t talk about fight club. lol

‘Navy, my cals if probably the only reminder of the test. Cuz everytime I walk, I remember. 🙂 Other than that not to bad. I probably should have did a light workout on Sunday and Monday and wouldn’t be as stiff. Dunno if I will make class tonight. I would liike to just to see if the results are posted. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: