Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow…..

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman

YEAH BABY!!! Found out tonight that I, KMStudent and Steve passed..OH YEAH!! Sorry Navy, it don’t look for u buddy. 🙄 lol

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

YEAH BABY!!! Found out tonight that I, KMStudent and Steve passed..OH YEAH!! Sorry Navy, it don’t look for u buddy. 🙄 lol

Hahaha, you soo funny!! Congrats by the way! Did KMS get all teary eyed?

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

Hahaha, you soo funny!! Congrats by the way! Did KMS get all teary eyed?

Whatever are you talking about little gurly man??? You were the one complaining during the test, about how tired you were..!!! You were balling your eyes out when I was connecting with round house, after round house to your chest!!! Oh Yeah!!!

You should have been at class last night… it was very fun rolling around on the floor against SBM… I must be getting better, because when it came time to spar, he declined to go against me…. Oh Yeah!!! Face The Pain!!!

sexybaldman

AHAHA< tell the truth. The only reason I declined because you got the cooties on your wrists. I get Poison ivy really easy and I wasn’t taking the chance. I woke up this morning itching and whatnot. So tell the truth as to y I didn’t want to roll witcha… 🙄

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent:

You should have been at class last night… it was very fun rolling around on the floor against SBM…

😯 WOW, So it’s like that with you two huh!??! 😯

I’m not judging or anything, I just didn’t see it coming, that’s all. 😛

usnavy-233

So, how’d you like the ground class? I mean, aside from rolling around with your little \”friend\”. I think I’ll probably be sticking to my MON, TUES, THURS routine which means Muy Thai on MON and no ground class for me.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”KravMagaStudent:

You should have been at class last night… it was very fun rolling around on the floor against SBM…

😯 WOW, So it’s like that with you two huh!??! 😯

I’m not judging or anything, I just didn’t see it coming, that’s all. 😛

I will remember that when you come to your first ground fighting class, skinny man…. 😆

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

So, how’d you like the ground class? I mean, aside from rolling around with your little \”friend\”. I think I’ll probably be sticking to my MON, TUES, THURS routine which means Muy Thai on MON and no ground class for me.

Oh.. tell it like it is… the really reason you don’t want to do ground is because I will put you in a RNC!!!!

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

Oh.. tell it like it is… the really reason you don’t want to do ground is because I will put you in a RNC!!!!

Hey KMS, do you hear that sound?? Wake up and turn off your alarm clock because YOUR DREAMING again! 😈

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

I will remember that when you come to your first ground fighting class, skinny man…. 😆

To each his own brother but I don’t swing that way. 🙄

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

Hey KMS, do you hear that sound?? Wake up and turn off your alarm clock because YOUR DREAMING again! 😈

Oh NO you didn’t!!! Guess I am going to have to put the smack down on ya!! FACE THE PAIN!!! Come to class little man!!!

usnavy-233

I’ll be back in on Monday!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: