Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

‘Navy, my cals if probably the only reminder of the test. Cuz everytime I walk, I remember. 🙂 Other than that not to bad. I probably should have did a light workout on Sunday and Monday and wouldn’t be as stiff. Dunno if I will make class tonight. I would liike to just to see if the results are posted. 🙂

I can’t make any classes this week but I just got done working out downstairs with the wave master. It’s not as good, but it’s something.

Sorry to here about your genetically inferior legs. What can I say….\”Nature versus nurture, Lodge. Nature always wins.\” (Wedding Crashers)

Seriously, go for a long walk or quick jog and get the muscles loosened up again. As for the results, do you really need to see them? Is there a shred of doubt creeping up in your mind?? If there is, you need to rip it out of your head, drag it out back, and drop a vicious hammer fist down on it’s preverbal triangle area. Then throw a couple knees into its sternum and finish it off with an elbow to the temple as itís falling lifeless to the ground. That should do the trick! 😈

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”dkst\:

Have I missed something, how did the test go?

DKST,
    The test went very well. There were 8 of us testing. SBM and I were partnered up for almost the entire thing so I know he and I did well. Can’t speak for everyone else of course. All in all, not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

quote \”dkst\:

Have I missed something, how did the test go?

DKST,
    The test went very well. There were 8 of us testing. SBM and I were partnered up for almost the entire thing so I know he and I did well. Can’t speak for everyone else of course. All in all, not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

Navy,I thought something didn’t sound right. SBM = Jason, KMSTudent is Tom. DUH!! lol

dkst

I’m sure you all passed so congrats. Every school is different, my teacher walks around with a score pad and scores you as you go through the test. After the test we line up and he give you your score, some corrections, tells us what we excelled in and we know on the spot if we passed. If you really screwed something up bad he ask you to come back on the next test and retake that section.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”dkst\:

I’m sure you all passed so congrats. Every school is different, my teacher walks around with a score pad and scores you as you go through the test. After the test we line up and he give you your score, some corrections, tells us what we excelled in and we know on the spot if we passed. If you really screwed something up bad he ask you to come back on the next test and retake that section.

That is cool. Just having to take what you failed. For us, if we fail, we have to take the whole thing over. 😯

I think we all did pretty good!!! I wish we could have known right there if we passed or failed…. it was very intense!!!! But well worth it!!!

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

Navy,I thought something didn’t sound right. SBM = Jason, KMSTudent is Tom. DUH!! lol

SBM, KMS, Twidle Dee, Girly-man, etc, etc, whatever! 😉

Sorry for the mix up. You guys could be brothers for crying out loud. Sometimes I get the usernames bassackwards.

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”dkst\:

I’m sure you all passed so congrats. Every school is different, my teacher walks around with a score pad and scores you as you go through the test.

Our instructors also walked around with a notepad and evaluated us as we tested. Comments were made throughout, whether good or bad, on form, intensity, etc. But, they still want to post the results instead of just throw the names out there. I guess I can understand that. It would suck for the one guy that failed to have to be sitting there with everyone who passed when he found out. Know what I mean?

So basically, Jason (SBM) would have been really embarrased and Tom (KMS) and I would have been laughing at him…..it just wouldn’t have been a good situation. 😛

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

I think we all did pretty good!!! I wish we could have known right there if we passed or failed…. it was very intense!!!! But well worth it!!!

See my above response about you and I laughing (hysterically) at Jason as he covered his face and cried like a baby.

Poor guy. Poor, poor guy. 😛

anonymous

Congrats guys!

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

See my above response about you and I laughing (hysterically) at Jason as he covered his face and cried like a baby.

Poor guy. Poor, poor guy. 😛

Navy got jokes…I guess you should have come to class tonight cuz we found ou the results. And sorry to say Navy, it ain’t good for you. So now who laughing…lol

Just kidding. They should be posted tomorrow. 😆

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

Navy got jokes…I guess you should have come to class tonight cuz we found ou the results. And sorry to say Navy, it ain’t good for you. So now who laughing…lol

Just kidding. They should be posted tomorrow. 😆

Tomorrow huh? That was quick. I thought it might take a little longer. Doesn’t look good for me huh? What, am I the only one that did well and now everyone is mad at me for being an over achiever?? 8)

sexybaldman

First it was going to be posted at the school. But we mentioned the website would be a good idea too. So, I think he was down for that. 🙂

Well it is almost 11am and still no news yet… 😥 The anticipation is killing me.

usnavy-233

Re:

The anticipation is killing me.

Anticipation? Why? Do you think you may not have passed?

I mean, I doubt they will fault you for crying. Sure, you were the only one there that was sobbing like a little girl (a few times) but I don’t think that would affect their critique of your technique. Just try to go easy on the water works next time big guy. I know it was stressful and all, but geez! 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: