Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    walken

Re: Training Frequency

I train twice a week due to work and family commitments. At home I do the speed bag, heavy bag, push-ups, sit-ups and weights. I do this to keep in shape and so the other guys don’t clean my clock when I do go. I was going 4x a week but with two young boys going to daycare/preschool my days are pretty hectic. Once they get a little older I should be able to hit it a little more. I figure 2x a week is better than nothing plus I see this as a lifelong process and the most important thing in any program is consistency.

jay99

quote mara_jade:

Welcome bdw!

The secret for ME is hubby and I both do KM – talk about awesome marriage therapy. rofl2

I am with Mara on this one. My little lady said she was feeling like a Krav widow so I had her take a class with me. Problem solved. She was hooked after one fitness class and now all I have to worry about is how to pay for all the new clothes. = )

iaa428

I do Krav classes twice a week and workout at home using my Bas Rutten CD’s (All around workout) twice per week as well.

kmman

I train 2x a week at KM. I would do more if the classes fit better with my boys travel hockey schedule…then baseball. If KM was open Friday’s I could get another day in as its usually a free day for me. Otherwise I will do some cross training to make it 4-5x a week.

No problem with the Mrs as she runs marathons and Ironmans so she is always training. Luxury she has is she can get up at 4am and start. i need the school to be open!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: