Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Unprovoked Knife attack in the UK

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    clfmak

To me, it seems if you’re going to ban weapons, you ban the ones that are actually used most often and cause the most damage. This is the logic behind the kitchen knife ban, although I don’t agree with it. You shouldn’t ban a weapon because its kind of scary looking but doesn’t have the scores of police reports that the baseball bat and the steak knife share. This applies in the states to switchblades and balisongs. There’s a lot of problems with these laws.
    As a side note, that site had these kind of rounded blades that protrude a little from the top of the boot- not a spike or anything- a rounded blade. It almost seems like an alright self defense weapon- you can forget about it because its small and doesn’t look like much, but if you need it you don’t need to draw it out and you could cause some debilitating injuries that aren’t life threatening. In court, though, you’d probably be in trouble even if it was a legal weapon.

anonymous

I wonder if someone makes boots that have actual long spikes (maybe laced with poison as that lady had in \”From Russia With Love\”). If there are spiky rings, why not spiky shoes? 😈

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: