Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What If? What would you do??

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    bradm

Re:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

quote \”BradM\:

unstpable1,

Or as we used to say \” Who in the hell put the boxing gloves in the beer?\”

You worked Irish bars 😈 😆

Funny 😆

Being a bartender for 20 years while in the military, I worked all kinds of bars in my travels from Germany to California. You know one of the most verbal abuses I encounterd was at the Sutter Club in Sacramento. It was a high $$$ country club where all the wealthy folks including state officials were members. I was working a party for the then Govenor of California, Ronald Regan. (No I never met him there. Wish I had of though.) Anyway, some jerk verbally climed all over me because he didn’t want to wait for me to ring up an order on the cash registar. At that second I decided I didn’t really need that job anyway, so I verbally jumped right back at him. At the end of the shift I told the manager I quit because I wasn’t about to take that crap off anyone.

So ended my career as a high roller 😉

unstpabl1

Brad

I always loved those guys. They ended up waiting longer and if there was another customer I went to him. When they would balk I’d simply say I’m sorry sir your behavior makes me believe your drunk or high and I can’t serve you.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Unstop

Since we are on the bar topic in a thread about ìwhat ifsî what did you think about the Darren bar scenario videos I shared with you?

garddawg

My favorite T shirt saying ever:

Fight me…I’m Irish!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I should probably share with the rest of you what I was asking Mike about.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2038097313

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2038088078

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2038081751

Keep in mind guys these are just candid videos and not authorized official KMAA videos. If it violates any sort of forum rules admin feel free to delete.

bradm

Loved those videos, thanks for sharing.

giant-killer

Are they on youtube, too? What do they show. I know Darren showed a video once about a small guy and a big guy arguing in a bar, then suddenly the small guy pulls a knife and stabs the big one, driving him all across the room and killing him. Was that video among those?

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Are they on youtube, too? What do they show. I know Darren showed a video once about a small guy and a big guy arguing in a bar, then suddenly the small guy pulls a knife and stabs the big one, driving him all across the room and killing him. Was that video among those?

I think you guys are doing some good stuff over there. Have I told you lately you suck 😆 now I wanna play 🙄 I can see it now, i got my gloves, my walker, my cardiologist and a portable oxygen mask. Can you say chick magnet!

giant-killer

That Darren video wasn’t representative of a typical class, though. Just another day at a local bar, with a guy sitting on his stool and casually smoking throughout the whole thing, never even looking up while the guy is murdered right in front of him… 😯

I guess he’d been there, done that… 🙁

unstpabl1

Boy I screwed up that last post I quoted Gk when I meant to quote CJ’s Dad. I was really tired last night, Sorry

giant-killer

Mix up me and CJ’s dad? 😯 How drunk can you be? 😆

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Mix up me and CJ’s dad? 😯 How drunk can you be? 😆

Vicadin for gout actually 😯 Bad thing was I was trying to answer his question about Darren’s Vid, which was about 5 posts above the one of yours I quoted 😆

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”garddawg\:

My favorite T shirt saying ever:

Fight me…I’m Irish!

Best Irish joke

Two Irish guys walk out of a bar…………………..Hey. It could happen 😉

giant-killer

So, what was on the Darren bar videos? Can I see those anywhere (youtube)?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: