Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What’s happening to CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    kylestyle913

Re: What’s happening to CKM / Moni Aizik

quote Future SWAT:

Just to let you know this dude was on fight science and disarmed and punched out a gunman,faster than you can blink your eye.BS or not this guy has a solid program.I personally have not gotten nor care to get into his history.But his program is solid alot more solid than the ATA Krav bs they are selling suckers around here.So until something else comes along im gonna be taking a CKM class starting april 1st.Also just to let you know Krav has all kinds or MA mixed in Judo juijitsu,muay thai,so im not sure what you intended to prove in your post.Possibly you should look into the history and MA that were incorporated into Krav before you just assume it was an original MA in it’s own.It also has boxing ect i could go on for a while to list all the MA that the original teacher incorporated into it,but you can look that up yourself.

I haven’t seen the fight science with moni in it….are you sure you’re not confusing him with Amir perets? That is really not the issue at hand though. The issue is that moni has misrepresented himself through lies and devious tactics.. Regardless of how effective his system is(very debatible) he has shown a pattern of deception which speaks to his integrity and that is not a quality I for one want in a person who is teaching me how to protect myself and my family. That said I hope you take what works from his system(again debatible) And use what works…I wish u nothing but the best in your endeavors and use it as we say in the system of Krav Maga, “So that one may walk in peace.”

kmky

quote Future SWAT:

Just to let you know this dude was on fight science and disarmed and punched out a gunman,faster than you can blink your eye.BS or not this guy has a solid program.I personally have not gotten nor care to get into his history.But his program is solid alot more solid than the ATA Krav bs they are selling suckers around here.So until something else comes along im gonna be taking a CKM class starting april 1st.Also just to let you know Krav has all kinds or MA mixed in Judo juijitsu,muay thai,so im not sure what you intended to prove in your post.Possibly you should look into the history and MA that were incorporated into Krav before you just assume it was an original MA in it’s own.It also has boxing ect i could go on for a while to list all the MA that the original teacher incorporated into it,but you can look that up yourself.

Not that Psyops needs me defending him, but if you read his other post you will see that he is an extremely knowledgeable individual when it comes to the history of Krav Maga and he is an advocate for breaking down the walls that the various organizations have built.

Second, I do not think anyone here is claiming that Krav Maga isn’t a hybrid of styles – we take what works from other systems and discard what doesn’t. The problem with Moni’s style is that it isn’t Krav Maga and his fictitious claims regarding his past. If Moni wanted to call his style Commando Judo I doubt anyone would take umbrage with that, but having seen his video series I can say with confidence that in my humble opinion it isn’t Krav Maga.

That being said, best of luck in your endeavors.

ems-warlord

Moni was on Human Weapon and showed a judo wristlock gun from front takeaway. Did it look like it would work? Sure. But not what is in my training, or what I practice.

Amir did a KM gun from front disarm on Fight Science in the recent Special Ops episode. That’s the .12 seconds disarm punch combo I think you brought up.

mara-jade

quote EMS_Warlord:

Moni was on Human Weapon and showed a judo wristlock gun from front takeaway. Did it look like it would work? Sure. But not what is in my training, or what I practice.

Amir did a KM gun from front disarm on Fight Science in the recent Special Ops episode. That’s the .12 seconds disarm punch combo I think you brought up.

Quite correct-Amir has been on Fight Science and Moni was on Human Weapon.

I DO hope this thread remains civil:wav:

ryan

Who cares?

jl

Yes the wheels are coming off at CKM. I really have a problem even writing the letters. For the record. Moni does not have a VALID certification to teach ANYONE krav maga. His Regional Directors in the UK and here in North America are leaving in droves!!! FACT not assumptions!!! Three lawsuits are pending, 1 in the US which has been documented here. 1 in the UK and 1 in Israel (pending). I believe another attorney in Canada is taking up the case here! FACT

what will happen to him and his organisation is still unknown. But I would not like to be on the Goodship Lolly-Pop when the s*#t hit’s the preverbial fan!!! I do know that it has gone further in the Miami area due to the fact that Moni took Federal monies to teach what is now proving to be a system advertised with fraudulent (allegedly) claims. Moni had a conference call with his Reg. Dir.’s on the east coast as well as Texas to explain he had to remove some of the claims on his website. (would have loved to here that one) Oh that’s right you can…it is on the blog mentioned above. they recorded the call and posted it on the blog to warn the other CKM instructors state and nation wide in the US.

Psyops,
    You are a fine man and a man of substance, I was in Vegas but could not wiggle away for a face to face….I will be back and would love to train in your dojo with you and your team. Keep up the great work you are doing for the citizens of LV. Much respect!!

And another fact……on Fight Science it was Amir Perets and Sam Sade (KM Blackbelts)on the show (Feb. ’10) it was Amir on a previous FS show featuring himself and a SF’s guy!

psyops

Ryan,

A lot of people care. There are school owners who I have spoken to who changed their entire curriculum to this guys bogus stuff because they were lied to. Hell a lawsuit was filed by people you and I know to control the name Krav Maga. This was done to protect the integrity of the system that Moni has compromised. So obviously someone cared enough to push it that far.

Either way my heart goes out to those instructors and students who have been betrayed. This is not about “techniques” or “methods” this is about integrity. Unfortunately in the business there are many out there who do not practice walking in integrity because they are too busy trying to fill their walls with diplomas and accolades.

I can’t stand that part of the business. Either way it goes we all have a duty to train in what we believe in. If its CKM, KMWW, IKMF,IKMA,KMA, or ABCDEFJHI…..you get my point. The one ingredient that must be included is Integrity!

JL…..

You are more than welcome at any school that I am a part of! Thank you for your kind words. Kevin Mack stopped by the other day when he was here and it was great spending time chatting. We also had another visit from a friend in Central America. Las Vegas Krav Maga is not interested in organizational beefs. We only want good training. So everyone is welcome!

smokelaw1

quote Psyops:

Las Vegas Krav Maga is not interested in organizational beefs. We only want good training. So everyone is welcome!

I could care less about the beefsd, as long as the people invovled are, as you say, walking in integrity. That said, I’ll be in Vegas for a work conference for close to a week in the fall. I’ll be in desperate need of some hard training to keep me sane…I’ll be sending a PM!

ryan

All of the talk here won’t change any of that…just seems like wasted energy to me. Build the best organization/school/instructors/students you can. What Moni Aizik does or doesn’t do won’t effect me or my students.

alex-melton

Here is an update:
    http://marketingpr.eu/news,url,a-lawsuit-against-moni-aizik-turned-out-to-be-a-big-bluff.html

A lawsuit against moni aizik turned out to be a big bluff

Toronto, Canada, December 12, 2012 — In August 2010 the Internet was flooded with messages about a “Multi-Million Dollar Class Action Lawsuit” filed against Moni Aizik and Combat Survival Inc.

These messages not only questioned Moni Aizik’s military and professional experience (proved by long years of hard work and tangible results), but even accused him in lies, fraud and misrepresentation. Several new Internet sites were created for the sole purpose of multiplying these statements. They were also copied to martial arts blogs and to a number of sites allowing publishing free press releases. Most of these articles came from one source and were signed by Robb Hamic. Others could be traced to the same person.

Robb Hamic was one of four plaintiffs in this lawsuit, making him an interested and involved person. Other plaintiffs were David Kahn, Nir Maman and Joel Gerson. The lawsuit was filed in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court, in and for Broward County Florida/ Case No: 10-33524. Plaintiffs accused Mr. Aizik in fraud, misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, fraudulent inducement, or tortious interference with business. Via Robb Hamic they started this libelous campaign and made every effort to make the lawsuit public in order to harm Moni Aizik’s business reputation as much as possible and thus to ruin his business.

It’s important to note that all four plaintiffs are involved in the commercial Krav Maga business and are direct competitors of Moni Aizik.

After the lawsuit became public and caused much damage to Moni Aizik, the plaintiffs decided to revoke it – they cancelled their complaint in quiet by filing on December 14, 2010 the Notice of Voluntary Dismissal of all claims of the Complaint without prejudice.

The case was dismissed, but of course none of four intended to inform the public about it. The reason for that was that accusations made by the plaintiffs were false from the outset – they could not be backed up with any facts. The real reason for filing this lawsuit was not to win the case and get money from Moni Aizik – there was no chance for them to succeed, but to harm Moni Aizik’s reputation. So eventually the whole story turned out to be a big bluff.

And yet another interesting fact, and it is no coincidence – David Kahn is a good friend of none other but Stewart McGill, the senior trainer in the London School of Krav Maga. This organization tried to harm Moni Aizik in October 2008 when it filed a complaint to the British self-regulatory organization The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in order to prevent Moni Aizik from working in the UK since they saw him as a threat to their business.

Indeed, Moni Aizik’s successful work has been proved by tangible results. Among his most prominent students were: an Olympic silver medalist in Judo (1992) Yael Arad, an outstanding counter-terrorism expert Avi Nardia, UFC Champion Carlos Newton and others. So the effort made by LSKM in 2008 was also to no success. After a comprehensive examination ASA has closed the case against Moni Aizik.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: