Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    tsunami

Hello :wav:

Does anybody know when the book “Black belt Krav Maga” is available ??

Every bookstore tells me another date of release.

Thank you in advance !!!

ryan

Re: "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

Hopefully late summer.

yakuzaboss

I ordered mine from chaptersindigo.com. I should be getting in the mail sometime next week.

ryan

yakuzaboss, thanks for order, but the book will not ship next week. I’m not sure who your vendor is but that information is incorrect. All the best!

yakuzaboss

quote Ryan:

yakuzaboss, thanks for order, but the book will not ship next week. I’m not sure who your vendor is but that information is incorrect. All the best!

Hey Ryan. You quite right. Black belt krav maga was just one of the books u ordered from chapters and I didn’t realize it was a pre-order. It wad the other two books that were shipped. My bad!

ryan

No problem…just didn’t want you to be disappointed next week!

I know it’s been a long wait, but I believe it is going to be worth it. SOME of the topics:

knife vs. knife
    stick vs knife
    carjacking
    use of force
    training methodology

All the best!

farhan

Yeah, I pre-ordered around Feb and Amazon sent me an email couple of weeks ago saying it was going to be delayed.

Hello,

I too have been after a copy of this book since it was supposed release date back 2008. after getting bored of receiving emails saying it is going to be put back weekly. I emailed Ulysses Press, the publishers and they have told me ‘it should be’ released october 2009.

I too have been waiting for this book – if its anything like as good as Complete Krav Maga it should be worth the wait.

mara-jade

Last date I got from Amazon was October 6th.

quote mara_jade:

Last date I got from Amazon was October 6th.

😀 If you look now it is back to “This title has not yet been released”. I don’t know if that means it wont be coming out in October now or not. It wouldn’t suprise me, I’ve seen that thing in limbo now for over a year. Anyone know why the hold up? The one rumor I’ve heard is concerning legal issues, but thats a RUMOR only. When it finally is released there is going to be such a backorder it might very well be six months before you can get a copy. Oh well as others have said if it is as good as Complete KM then the wait will no doubt be worth it.

mara-jade

Remember folks, you’ve got 3 authors doing their seminars, running their businesses, family, etc so strategically speaking, it’s not like their within earshot of each other writing the book.

This is similar to what happened with the KM Complete Book. I’d asked Ryan about it then and he explained it. Things happen:wav:

emg79

Hi folks im a newbe and its 10-2-09 isnt the book suppose 2 b out by now ?

if anybody has any info could u please post .

Thanks in advance

GOD BLESS

eric-joyce

I was just on Amazon and it looks like it might be ready.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569756678

Usually they tell you if it is available or not and from what I could see, that was not clearly stated.

emg79

Thanks Eric hopefully it will be today !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: