Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Re: "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

quote TheAmBASSaDEER:

I order these, time to do some reading..

Delivery estimate: February 19, 2010 – February 23, 2010 1“Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 230 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $15.80

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC 1“Krav Maga for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to the World’s Easiest-to-Learn, Most-Effective Fitness and Fighting Program”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $10.85

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC 1“Black Belt Krav Maga: Elite Techniques of the World’s Most Powerful Combat System”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $10.85

Got my books in, coulda not ordered the “beginners” book, But it will come in handy to show people. starting on the black belt maybe tonite.

ryan

The Black Belt book is currently ranked #15 in the LE category and #30 in the criminal law category on Amazon. We have gotten considerable positive feedback from LEOs on the book. No LEO specific techniques/tactics were included in the book, nor will they be in any future editions. Of course counter-training happens, but a book is certainly more innocuous than the countless vids out there, and this material is taught in seminars across the country. The book is a reference for those who are currently training. If you could learn this stuff from a book, training centers would cease to exist.

As I said earlier, I think it’s more important to get the info out there to those who may need it, and while I won’t speak for Darren, my belief is he feels the same.

kirsten

Ok, anyway… I was just saying that the bad guys are training in it, we confiscate the books but people should just know that they are training to counter it- just like in anything else. So we need to be prepared. I worry everytime I see vid’s of them training in the yards, the various “out of the way” places, and their cells on coutner techniques of all styles. I don’t personally care why they are made now, who benefits from it, who agrees or disagrees- its just not about that at this point. Its about knowing that the bad guys are training in it too- so make sure you know it better than they do, especially my brothers and sister LEO’s on the front line.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: