Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    thecrownsown

Re: "Black belt Krav Maga" – book ??

Who should be getting this book? If I’m level II or III, is that ok? Or should I even be attempting or trying on any of these techniques without the guidance of an instructor? I won’t buy if it’s innapropriate…but it’s right there on Chapters/Indigo…

My second question…by publishing this for the general public…does it not also put it into the hands of those you don’t want to know how you will denfend against? Carjackers? Bombers? etc? Most agencies, or organizations would keep this info. confidential?

ryan

CO, while appreciate your concerns, you could say the same about any technique, tactic, shooting methods, etc. I think it is more important to get the info out to those who might need it than to worry that some gangbanging carjacker will buy the book to learn countermeasures. Just my opinion.

mara-jade

I agree with Ryan. If folks want info, they’re gonna find it if they want it bad enough. The same can be said about the past 2 books that have been written.

Everyone learns differently. Hubby and I have been exposed to the fundamentals so we’re comfortable learning in class and outside of class.

mara-jade

I just saw on Amazon all the KMMW books are also available for the Kindle 🙂

Anonymous

my wife and i made these to anti rape videos and would like some comments on them . take a look and let us know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9YSVBvaug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXKvwDP1nQI

thanks for taking the time to watch

mara-jade

Folks,

Have to ask you PLEASE DON’T FEED THE TROLL. He’s posted this stuff all over the forum

flp27

I’m a complete beginner to KM and when I was on Amazon about to buy the Black Belt Krav Maga book I saw a bunch of other recommended books (“The Complete Guide” or “Beginners”) Should I start with the beginners book or will the Black Belt KM be a better buy?

mara-jade

Black belt is for those already in the system. You need your foundation first. You’re better off with the Beginner’s and Complete KM Books

mara-jade

Was wondering if anyone else has gone through the BB book? I just ordered another copy. I gotta have one to write stuff and the ‘pristine’ one. Darn..need Ryan to sign my new one next time he comes over:D:

seeq-qc

Hmm.. i’m thinking your standard carjacker isn’t professional enough to study up and really become a student of “the art of the carjack”. Odds are most of them are doing the ol stoplight boogie as a sideline just to get them through college…more of a part-time gig than a dedicated vocation. Such a shame….no one takes pride in their work anymore. :):

quote TheCrownsOwn:

Who should be getting this book? If I’m level II or III, is that ok? Or should I even be attempting or trying on any of these techniques without the guidance of an instructor? I won’t buy if it’s innapropriate…but it’s right there on Chapters/Indigo…

My second question…by publishing this for the general public…does it not also put it into the hands of those you don’t want to know how you will denfend against? Carjackers? Bombers? etc? Most agencies, or organizations would keep this info. confidential?

kravmdjeff

Seeq, don’t be so sure…we have evidence of bad guys all over the country training and counter-training.

kirsten

Inmates have been found with copies in their jail cells and working hard on the material. I am less worried about the 1 in a billion chance of a terrorist on my local bus with me as I am hooking the guy that just spent 18 months in the bucket with a copy of the KM books. While we obviously can’t stop them from training, they may be less likely to walk into an actual training center when the local PD is training to pick up some KM skills. None the less, it still worries me when I hear from officers they have done cell searches and found the books. How much training can one really get from a book or a video? Sadly, alot. But the cat’s out of the bag now, we just have to deal with it and work harder than them on the material.

bradm

So, when KM books or other self defense paraphanilia (sp) are found in inmates cells, are the taken away from them? I think they should be.

kirsten

Oh yeah!! They don’t get to keep them.

I order these, time to do some reading..

Delivery estimate: February 19, 2010 – February 23, 2010 1“Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 230 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $15.80

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC 1“Krav Maga for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide to the World’s Easiest-to-Learn, Most-Effective Fitness and Fighting Program”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $10.85

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC 1“Black Belt Krav Maga: Elite Techniques of the World’s Most Powerful Combat System”
    Darren Levine; Paperback; $10.85

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: