Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

😳 Thanks, you didn’t need to do that ….. 😆

I was going to invitie a friend and try the elbow strike on him from various angles as hard as I could without him knowing the reason why I am practicing the elbows just to see how effective they are, Throw in one elbow strike now and then while training, of course with safety gear on. Poor guy probably would have never known what was comin’ 8)

Yeah, that is a very good insider’s joke. 😉

giant-killer

😆 Hehe, now they’ll think you’re this creepy guy, violently opposed to the concept of jews being fit…

Sad though that none of the aspiring instructors seem to be reading the forum. Don’t they want to discuss all things Krav?

V,

That bunker thing could be true. I grew up in Germany as well and when I was really young I remember there was an underground bunker right across the street from my apartment, which was later filled in and paved over. No weapons though and about a foot of water, so you couldn’t go in very far, plus there was no light and it was scary. Might have been a bomb shelter.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Its OK I read and post enough for everyone.

giant-killer

No, no, that’s ME. 😉

unstpabl1

Actually, looking at my post count, that be me. The embarassing thing is I don’t even do Krav 😆 I probably should disappear for awhile till you all catch up. Though I think GK’s count doesn’t reflect her true count over the years, for various reasons 😉

giant-killer

Yeah, it’s actually pretty amazing I’m only about 100 posts behind you. I’m still the only one who ever reached 1000, then I had over 900 that last time, damn, so close… 8) I’d say I should have close to 3000 posts by now if we’d count them all together, plus a few hundred on the old forum. Come to think of it, that’s pretty scary… 🙂

bradm

🙄 🙄 Some people have way too much time on their hands. 😆 😆

vwr32

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

V,

That bunker thing could be true.

The idea of him rapelling down a hole when he was 8 years old and finding a nazi bunker full of weapons and ammo while playing baseball is a little far fetched. He had tons of stories like this, and all of them were just past the point of believability. The point wasn’t whether or not undiscoverd bunkers exist in Germany, rather that not everything uttered by someone in uniform is the absolute truth.

But you’re right… maybe he did rapel into a bunker at 8. 😀

giant-killer

Who knows, he could have been a tiny badass… 8)

kravjeff

Again, I haven’t read every post, so apologies in necessary:

I’ve been hit with ’em. They work. Also, as a smallish guy, I’ve sent big fellas sailing (during training) while they were holding pads. The #1 elbow is one of my fave weapons. Cut or no cut, it’s an awesome strike.

$0.02

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: