Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: Knife or gun

quote petion2000:

<<I’ve gone to schools where I worked with some former Delta operators… Amazing to see those guys in action!>>

I’ve seen many US and Coalitions Special Ops in Action both in Afghanistan and Iraq. I’ve seen US Spcial forces (Green beret), Navy Seal, Devgru (AKA Seal team 6), SAS, SBS, SASR, and Polish GROM. I don’t want to say that Delta Force is the best. However, I must say that without a doubt that they are the best shooters and assaulters amongt all the coalition forces. No one has their trigger skill.

Wouldn’t be biased being in FT Hood and allrofl2

quote petion2000:

<<I’ve gone to schools where I worked with some former Delta operators… Amazing to see those guys in action!>>

I’ve seen many US and Coalitions Special Ops in Action both in Afghanistan and Iraq. I’ve seen US Spcial forces (Green beret), Navy Seal, Devgru (AKA Seal team 6), SAS, SBS, SASR, and Polish GROM. I don’t want to say that Delta Force is the best. However, I must say that without a doubt that they are the best shooters and assaulters amongt all the coalition forces. No one has their trigger skill.

Different groups with different missions. The best school I’ve been to was a train the trainer urban combat and marksmanship course that the Lightfighters School at Ft Drum put together. Only one former Delta guy teaching, but thats where those guys really get a chance to shine.

I remember in one scenerio we did, he was OPFOR. We had to detain this dude… It took 5 of us to get him on the ground and then took about a minute to get his hands flex cuffed. Scary thing was he wasn’t fighting back… Just locking up. Those guys are beasts!

J-

petion2000

<<Wouldn’t be biased being in FT Hood and all>>

I wasn’t saying that they were the best of best, nothing like that. All Special Ops, regardless of the country, are made up of outstanding individuals. SAS and SBS have great operators, and so is the SASR. I was talking about shooting and assaulting skills. I really beleive that Delat Operators have the best trigger and assaulting skills among all these units.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: