Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    binagaki

I have to say that I am both lucky and honored to have been able to work with Marni over the past few years. She was always honest and strong, and pushed me to be a better instructor any time I ever trained with her. No one I know could match her passion for Krav Maga, and it is her love for what we do that I will always remember.

I guess it’s fitting that the last time I saw Marni I gave her a big hug and ended our conversation with \”Thank you.\”

My deepest sympathies to Darren and the girls and to the rest of our Krav Maga family.

la-revancha

I was JUST looking at some old pix from Krav Holiday party, ’03 last night. I had a great polaroid of Darren and Marni, at that Mexican joint at the end of the pier. Both erupting with happiness and vitality.

Heck, she was in that very first article I ever read about Krav Maga in the L.A. times. I remember she was demonstrating a rifle disarm.

THE most patient, kind, non-hard ass BAD ASS female I have ever met. Everytime folks came in from out of town to train (phase, holiday training, ITTS), she was that behind-the-scene presence that made sure everything was running smoothly.

My heart goes out to the Darren, the Levine family, and the NTC community.

No wonder its raining over here 🙁

We offer the Levine family our sincerest condolences, we are very sorry for your loss and wish you courage, strength and love during this difficult time.
    You are in our prayers.

May Hashem bless you and safeguard you.

Gerwin Kranenburg & Jael de Jong Weissman
    The Netherlands

bradm

I regret that I have never had the chance to meet Marni in person, but I’m aware of all she has done for the Krav community. My prayers and condonlences are with Darren and his family during this time of sorrow.
    God Bless!

rune

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts goes out to you Darren and John and the rest of you.

Rune
    Norway

rod

My most sincere condolences to Darren and his family through those hard times.

Best regards,

Rod

markcox100

We are here for you your Chatsworth KravMaga Extended Family

🙁 Darren and family. I am one of lucky ones that had Marni in phase A training. I enjoyed her ever time I came to the center. I was greeted with a smile, hand shake, and hug. I’m sure she was a warrior the entire fight. She will be missed.

From the Chatsworth Krav Maga Family and the Instructors we say sorry and your loved. Respectfully Mark Cox

The Lord, the Psalmistís Shepherd. For you and your Children

A Psalm of David.
    1 The LORD is my shepherd,
    I shall not want.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
    He leads me beside quiet waters.
    3 He restores my soul;
    He guides me in the paths of righteousness
    For His nameís sake.
    4 Even though I walk through the £valley of the shadow of death,
    I fear no £evil, for You are with me;
    Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
    5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
    You have anointed my head with oil;
    My cup overflows.
    6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
    And I will £dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

lazlo

Dear Darren and all those who know Marni directly, We are so sorry for your loss and especially for the two young girls. This is so sad. Our deepest condolences.
    -The Silverberg-Rajna Family (Hugo, Shana, Judith, and Sarah)

MY heart goes out to Darren and his family, Sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you.

Rich

picasso

I did not know Marni, or her family, and I am unknown in Krav Maga circles (in fact, this is my first post on this forum). I have only been training in Krav Maga for abut 1 year. What I do know is that Krav Maga has gotten under my skin. To the extent that Marni was instrumental in the spread of Krav Maga in this Country, then her memory will live on for ever, as Krav Maga will live on in me.

whatever

I have met with Marni twice, as I am living overseas. She was kind and helpful.
    We are really shocked, and we all wish Darren strenght in this difficult times.

Peter Lakatos
    IKMF Hungary

My sympathy to all at Krav Maga, she was, and forever will be, Krav Maga’s FIRST LADY. I had the pleasure of working side-by-side with Marni over the past 10 years, watching her help us grow, and strive to be at our personal best. Marni always had a smile on her face, this is how I will remember her.

Thank you Marni, it was an honor and pleasure knowing you.
    Goodbye Blue

Chuck Heacock

anonymous

I can’t believe I’m coming back from a happy vacation to this very sad news. My very deep condolences to Darren and the two girls. What a terrible time for them.

Marni was one of my first teachers at the NTC and she stirred my passion for the system. For a student like myself, she was someone to look up to, a great teacher and a great practitioner and, most of all, a great human being.

She will be deeply missed.

Alex

gary

Just want to say, how shocked I was and how VERY sad I am to hear of Marnis’ passing.- My sincere condolences go out to Darren and their two lovely daughters. I had no clue that she was even sick. I didn’t personally know her, but I knew of her very well. She took the time to personally e-mail me back, with her busy schedule, concerning an e-mail I sent her about the DVD series.I actually saved the e-mail because I look up to her and Darren as legends in the Krav world. My instructor was just over there at the end of July, and is just totally impressed with the operation that they have. Once again, I just want to say, that I don’t know how to say, just how sorry I am, to the family, and to everyone close to her, that knew and loved her. May GOD bless all! – Gary

mblitz

On behalf of myself and the students and instructors at KMLI, I send condolences to Darren and his family. Our sympathies, thoughts, and prayers are with you.

Michael Blitz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: