Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    b2kravmaga

Dear Darren,

On behalf of myself and the students and instructors at B2 Krav Maga in Pennsylvania, I would like to offer the Levine family our most sincere condolences.

Our deepest sympathies and thoughts are with you.

Kim Vigsbo
    Better Bodyguards

fullspeed

The thoughts of a 15-year old

Darren, Michael, John, and everyone else in Marni’s life… this was written by Haley Maltz, one of Marni’s original Krav Maga Kids, now 15 1/2. She posted this on her Myspace bulletin and I happened upon it tonight. I never even knew she wrote it, but thought you’d like to read it too…

\”I was thinking tonight.
    I went to a funeral today,
    and it amazed me how many people were there for this woman.
    close to 2000 people.
    It goes to show just how big of a number of people this person must have had an impact on.
    She really was an amazing person.
    And I had the option of visiting her in the hospital a couple days ago, right before she died.
    but i didn’t go.
    because i hadn’t seen her in almost 10 years.
    and i wasn’t sure if i could handle it.
    but now,
    i regret it.
    because i think i should have gone.
    and i wish i had.
    now, i think that if you ever have the chance to see or visit someone right before they go, always take it. because it’s not until after they’re gone that you’re going to realize just how much of an impact they’ve made. and not just to you, but to a whole community, or possibly 2 or 3 communities.
    it’s really just something to think about…

jason-koepke

I am deeply saddened by this tragic news. Marni was a wonderful person who truly cared for others, which is rare in this day and age. She gave of herself and brightened the lives of everyone she came in contact with.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Darren, Jordyn, Brooke and everyone else whom Marni touched with her kindness.

You will be missed!!!

Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: