Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Think I have tennis elbow

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Think I have tennis elbow

Actually in the pictures it looks like a half moon shape with a bump in the middle where the tear is. Its uncomfortable because my eyelid is rubbing against the exposed flap. Which is why I guess they put that piece of clear plastic over it so there was something between the laceration and my eyelid. Now that the plastic is gone if I don’t keep it lubricated its like a grain of sand scratching me. Not OMG painful but when its constant it can drive you nuts. Like salt in a papercut.

giant-killer

Wow, suddenly I’m glad I have to wear contacts, they’ve probably protected me many times when I’ve gotten poked in the eye.

Hope you’ll feel better soon.

unstpabl1

Sorry to hear its still a problem. I know it’ll get better soonthumbsup Seeing, get it, as how ya can’t train right now, I’ll leave ya with these reminders of what your healing for:Deadhorse::chair::box2::combat::D:

mara-jade

quote larry_kmoc:

Playing guitar hurts with tennis elbow too! 🙂

Had the same thing on my left side… An elastic support worked great to alleviate the pain but the velcro or the small plastic buckle piece could scratch a partner during some exercises and elbows to the pad are out of the question. Good thing is that the problem eventually went away, for me in approx ~3 weeks.

Welcome Larry:wav:

Didn’t mean to miss your post – nice to see more new faces around here:):

quote unstpabl1:

Sorry to hear its still a problem. I know it’ll get better soonthumbsup Seeing, get it, as how ya can’t train right now, I’ll leave ya with these reminders of what your healing for:Deadhorse::chair::box2::combat::D:

He’s healing so he can hit dead animals with a 2×4? Dead animals don’t move that much, so I think he can do that now!!!

J-

giant-killer

I suppose he meant the horsey was alive and then CJ’sDad went loopy on painkillers, grabbed a stick and killed it. :OhMy:

unstpabl1

nah. I meant he’s gotta heal up so he can whack the shit outta somthin’. Didn’t really matter what. Everybodies gotta whack the shit outta somethin. Its what makes life worth livin’thumbsup

Besides every one knows dead animals are food:dunno: HHmmmnnn, maybe what I really meant,, deep down psychologically, is that he needed to get well soon so he could have us all over for a BBQ:woohoo:Never know! I could’ve been hungry when I wrote it:OhMy:

Mmmmmmm…. Dead stuff…. thumbsup

giant-killer

Will we eat horse meat for the BBQ? Should be well-tenderized by now.

I think I once had horse meat overseas (In Europe) but not sure.

All I know is the hamburger was definitely NOT beef.

unstpabl1

quote HazardousSmoker:

I think I once had horse meat overseas (In Europe) but not sure.

All I know is the hamburger was definitely NOT beef.

Probably dog. Horses are valuable:dunno:

quote unstpabl1:

Probably dog. Horses are valuable:dunno:

Mmmm Poodle.

i think i ate dog in afghanistan. it tasted off and one of the other soldiers who had eaten dog in asia said it tasted just like puppy.

quote downforlife76:

i think i ate dog in afghanistan. it tasted off and one of the other soldiers who had eaten dog in asia said it tasted just like puppy.

Maybe it was Shitzu? 🙂

Thanks, I’ll be here all week.

giant-killer

Way back when my mom was a student at a German university, they were all poor, so they sometimes ate horse meat, ’cause it was the cheapest there was. :(:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: