Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    jared

Re: wieght and krav

quote Nixxon:

CrossFit makes me feel the pump, and then I puke. Its like functional strength, excellent cardio, hell, and mental fortification all wrapped up in one package.

Ill have to try crossfit one of these days…
    Ive got a pullup/dip station now, in my house, so i normally go crazy on that, i go down to the local park as well, they have these large rocks, unfortunately the rocks are quite jagged LOL, but i still use them as a weight to do squats that appear very similar to the zercher variety of squats, i also overhead press them and use them for what i like to call a “Slam Squat” im not sure if this is a preexisting exercise, but…Unlike a medcine ball, the boulder/rock doesnt bounce back up to catch, so i keep my head up and squat low to pick it back up before i do another slam, and if you do it fast and intense, its a great exercise.

dunc

“an hours drive”

isn’t that “just around the corner” in oz?

jared

quote dunc:

“an hours drive”

isn’t that “just around the corner” in oz?

LOL not really sure what that means, but it sounded funny

thecrownsown

At 6’2″ went from 230 lbs to 204 in the first 6 weeks. Muscle is heavier than fat, so you don’t lose weight as quickly because you are also conditioning your body!

It’s amazing to see people who join, and the progression over even just a few months. Don’t let your current condition concern you….we’ve had guys come in to our facility and as long as you stick with it, you’ll be amazed at what happens to you in mere weeks. not just weight loss, but muscle conditions, stamina, strength, and energy overall.

sues

Well said TheCrownsOwn. You not only get an awesome workout with KM, you get a workout that is different than anything you can get at a gym. For me, it’s just an added bonus. I joined to learn to defend myself, but the workout benefits are nothing short of amazing.

jb5674

Imma chime in here…

Im 27, decent shape and need to get more cut and lean. Started training Krav 2-3X a week, as well as cross-fit 2-3X a week. I loved the results in about 4 weeks into it. THEN, I got really sick with the cold weather in MD. Back 2 weeks into it and love every moment. The cross-fit is your lifting, the Krav is your cardio. I’m noticing improvements in my back from all the punching, but my physical condition is improving a great deal.

Like all that has been said, keep at it. Keep at it. It’s hard, but its a good workout.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: