Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Your favorite KM instructors?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    jdoc

Re: Your favorite KM instructors?

Shannon, Ryan, Matt, Sam, Marcus, Todd, pretty much all the instructors at KravWW in west Los Angeles CA.

saruotoko

quote Jenn:

Al – you did a great job of stating why COKM rocks.

But you left yourself out of the list. You are one fantastic instructor – your patience to working with students, your knowledge of groundwork and your enthusiasm for it all (CrossFit modifcations to hell for me, thank you!) make you a great instructor. Just wish you knew it. (And I’m not blowing smoke. Unlike Miller or James you won’t just hit me out of the blue 😀 )

What? No love for SoCal instructors? 😉

leam

Well, I’ve had a few instructors from different martial arts, and I’d have to say Ryan and Mike rank up there. Easy to talk to, make you feel listened to, push you as hard as you can go but don’t look down on you when you’re at your limit.

It’s nice to give your best and know that whatever your best is, it’s accepted. Sort of inspires you to give a little more next time.

Leam

jenn

quote saruotoko:

What? No love for SoCal instructors? 😉

Ooooh Mario, I only took half a class from you – you scared me ;).

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Jenn:

Ooooh Mario, I only took half a class from you – you scared me ;).

Damn Mario she took a whole class from me!

jenn

quote CJs Dad:

Damn Mario she took a whole class from me!

CJs Dad – you need to add an apostrophe after the s since there are now 2 CJs. 😀

And it was your class that killed me, making me unable to complete his class. I still want to do that attack drill . . .

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Jenn:

CJs Dad – you need to add an apostrophe after the s since there are now 2 CJs. 😀

And it was your class that killed me, making me unable to complete his class. I still want to do that attack drill . . .

Your always welcome Jenn 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: