Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Becoming a Krav Maga Instructor

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Becoming a Krav Maga Instructor

thumbsup

emil

quote Eric Joyce:

This question may have been asked and answered already but I was curious, if you are currently in a school and you want to become an instructor, do you have to get permission from the school you are at to take the instructors exam? Sort of like sponsorship?

Yes of course. You have to “instruct” somewhere, correct? It’s like a collaborative effort, schools first has to have a job opening, they send you to get trained and tested, you come back and the school decides how to use your services. Unless you’re going to become a licensee yourself, in which case that’s a whole different conversation.

saruotoko

Hey there. You can call me Mario. Saruotoko was just a nickname (“Monkey Boy” in Japanese) that an old girlfriend gave me. I train in the same center as CJ’s Dad (Sherman Oaks, CA), and he & I went through Phase together.

saruotoko

Close, my brother. I’m a transfer from the Austin schools (Hi Jeff, Kirsten, Steve, Wayne, Brett, & Co!)

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote saruotoko:

Close, my brother. I’m a transfer from the Austin schools (Hi Jeff, Kirsten, Steve, Wayne, Brett, & Co!)

oopps my bad

saruotoko

quote CJs Dad:

Well well look what the cat dragged in winner of the most eloquently spoken technique descriptions award.

Whats up my phase bother thanks for stopping by Iíll hook up the instructor title for you riki tick.

“Most eloquently spoken technique descriptions award?” Is that a nice way of saying I’m ‘chatty?’

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote saruotoko:

“Most eloquently spoken technique descriptions award?” Is that a nice way of saying I’m ‘chatty?’

You me less chatty then me?

I think one of my notes was I ìpontificateî to much

saruotoko

quote CJs Dad:

You me less chatty then me?

I think one of my notes was I ìpontificateî to much

Perhaps, but it’s that “basso profundo” tone that gives you gravitas; it’s how you own it! And hey….we’re all about gravitas in Krav!

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: