Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

I think the one handed pluck would be a good alternative if there is an obstacle, such as a countertop in between. You could give one quick counter (The heel strike) then move back, separating yourself from your opponent. The obstacle would make it hard for him to follow you, so you could just make distance and run away, or pick up a common object to help you fight him, if he does come after you.

As for the \”complete combat\” seminars, they sound great, but one thing that puzzles me is why these seminars are always held in far away places, such as NC ( 😉 ) when all three teachers, Bas, Amir and Darren are living in Los Angeles and they have the always pretty NTC to hold the seminars there.

I think it would be great to include more MMA in the regular KM training. We could maybe offer some more MMA classes, get some experienced teachers. Whoever wouldn’t want to take those classes, wouldn’t have to, but at least they would be there for the people who would want them.

I remember we used to have Oleg Taktarov teaching for a while, even Bas and those classes were always very successful. So if we are going to mix MMA with KM, let’s do it at the NTC!! 😀

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: