Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Deadliest Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Ah, thanks to hubby I have a new show to look forward to every week. If you liked Fight Science, take that, Ancient History and seriously turn up the juice!

This is showing on spike TV – the one I saw was Apache vs Gladiator. Oh man this is so cool! Basically, weapons and strategies of each was tested and then all results are fed into a computer simulator to see who the deadliest warrior is. I won’t spoil the end of this one for you – take a look! You can view the whole episode on Spike’s website

http://www.spike.com/show/31082?refsite=7190&cmpnid=865&pt=pr&lkdes=NET_spike

Next week – Samurai vs Viking!thumbsup

Re: Deadliest Warrior

Kevin Lewis is the world’s deadliest warrior, everyone knows that. You notice how there are no more Vikings or Samurai? That’s because Lewis vacationed in Japan and Norway.

rz1

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Kevin Lewis is the world’s deadliest warrior, everyone knows that. You notice how there are no more Vikings or Samurai? That’s because Lewis vacationed in Japan and Norway.

Na… Chuck Norris.

:Deadhorse:

Srsly 😛

Loved It :beer: especially the Apache Knives part, It was awesome.

mara-jade

That show’s great and they showed that episode a few times besides last night so I won’t miss it thumbsup

skelegirl

SO and I sat down and watch this as well. Thanks to a total screw up at work/school, I didn’t get to watch much of it before my meds kicked in. (Hydrocodone can be a wonderful thing). I did make SO record it so I am going to turn that on right now! Thanks for reminding me!!!thumbsup

quote mara_jade:

Ah, thanks to hubby I have a new show to look forward to every week. If you liked Fight Science, take that, Ancient History and seriously turn up the juice!

This is showing on spike TV – the one I saw was Apache vs Gladiator. Oh man this is so cool! Basically, weapons and strategies of each was tested and then all results are fed into a computer simulator to see who the deadliest warrior is. I won’t spoil the end of this one for you – take a look! You can view the whole episode on Spike’s website

http://www.spike.com/show/31082?refsite=7190&cmpnid=865&pt=pr&lkdes=NET_spike

Next week – Samurai vs Viking!thumbsup

la-revancha

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Friends don’t let friends post on the forum after a couple cervezas.

kmcat

I watched that show this afternoon via the internet! (“.. it was supposed to help researchers at different universities share data sets. It was!”).

I liked the show and thought it was interesting.

I wondered about their match up. Gladiators were not soldiers and their weapons were not designed not just for killing, but also for the “show” aspect.

I thought the trash talking between the teams was amusing.

If you were comparing “apples to apples” so to speak, would not you compare Apache to Ninja?

Next week is Viking vs. Samurai.

mara-jade

I just checked the about section for upcoming episodes, get this:

Pirate vs. Knight, Taliban vs. IRA, Yakuza vs. Mafia, Viking vs. Samurai, Green Beret vs. Spetznaz, Maori vs. Shaolin Monks, William Wallace vs. Shaka Zulu and Ninja vs. Spartan

Wow, They are taking actual history characters into the battlefield! 😀 I like that.

I would love to see Miyamoto Musashi VS Acolmiztli Yoyotzin Nezahualcoyotl

The first one, probably the greatest swordsman and samurai who ever lived, never deafeated (In a duel)

The second one, Texcoco’s greatest King, Conqueror of many provinces in ancient MÈxico, never defeated or even wounded. (I’ll bet on him, sorry musashi, national pride above everything xD)

:box2:

Unfortunately that would never happen….even on a TV show…. :(:

mariusnc

quote KMCat:

If you were comparing “apples to apples” so to speak, would not you compare Apache to Ninja?

That would have been cool and it would’ve made more sense. But then again, it’s also interesting to see how two different warriors would do against each other, not just similar warriors. Still, a very interesting show.

Green Beret vs Spetznaz? Nice! I hope there’ll be a season two, because there are some notable omissions, like Romans, Persians, Mongols, Chinese.

Why don’t we make our own match-ups? What would you like to see?

mara-jade

Spartans vs Gladiators – those 2 sets are pretty brutalthumbsup I even watched the first episode again last night – way cool.

la-revancha

Yeah, needs more Mongolian hordes.

quote MariusNC:

Why don’t we make our own match-ups? What would you like to see?

I’d like to see the SEALs and the Gurkhas thrown into the mix.

I’d like to see something about ancient egyptian warriors, I don’t know much about them :confused:

Oh, and how about Atila Vs. Alexander, I’d like that :):

kirsten

Kevin Lewis vs. Xena the Warrior Princess

“WWKLD”

We need shirts… LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: