Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Deadliest Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Re: Deadliest Warrior

Oh… soo that white in your hair is not natures “highlights”? I think you may be giving Kevin a run for his money for most bad@ss warrior…

No white yet….When it does come, it will likely be from instructors shenanigans rather than criminals and terrorists…….

brewerm

I can’t wait for next week “Yakuza vs Mafia” 🙁 I guess it’s out of gas unless maybe we could talk them into “tag teams” kind of like WWE! Ninja and Gladiator vs Apache and Knight! let’s see you run that in the computer simulation program LOL

devilnuts

quote brewerm:

I can’t wait for next week “Yakuza vs Mafia” 🙁 I guess it’s out of gas unless maybe we could talk them into “tag teams” kind of like WWE! Ninja and Gladiator vs Apache and Knight! let’s see you run that in the computer simulation program LOL

That would actually be pretty cool. Or Royal Rumble type events where you just put them all in there and let the computer sort out who would come out on top.

night-robin

quote DevilNuts:

That would actually be pretty cool. Or Royal Rumble type events where you just put them all in there and let the computer sort out who would come out on top.

I haven’t seen the show, but the Tivo has been commanded to record it from now on. Not sure how the formatting works, but they could always change the setting in which the fight takes place to see how certain warrior types would hold up. Example:”Who wins on a moutainous terain? Pirate or Ninja?”. But for all I know they already do this. I just hate to see so many good shows run out of material and get canceled. Human Weapon anyone?

bradm

I remember a long time ago (several years) someone done a computer animated fight between Rocky Marciano and Mohamad Ali. The computer predicted Rocky would win. That was back during Ali’s prime and he wasn’t too happy about it as I remember. Just thought I’d throw this in as “gee whiz”.

night-robin

That’s also the plot for “Rocky Balboa”. Ironically Rocky wins in that one too. Go figure.

The problem with the Boxer versus Boxer scenario is the variables. Different fighters fight different ways depending on the other fighter’s style. It’s hard guess work. How do they assemble the Deadliest Warrior data anyway?

skelegirl

Essentially, they are using multi-variate statistical analysis. In addition, they are frequently taking a page from “Mythbusters” in how the experiments are conducted in regards to actually real world application of weapons, etc. It only takes 90N of force to break a human bone. Everything else is just window dressing….

quote BradM:

I remember a long time ago (several years) someone done a computer animated fight between Rocky Marciano and Mohamad Ali. The computer predicted Rocky would win. That was back during Ali’s prime and he wasn’t too happy about it as I remember. Just thought I’d throw this in as “gee whiz”.

heheh That sucks for him. 🙂

quote Kirsten:

I seen enough of it in real life. Takes all the fun out of it… 🙂

I agree. Once it’s all too real. It isn’t fun to watch any more.

quote Skelegirl:

I can tell you how to make fake blood and ballistics gel. I know one of the scientists behind the scenes for this (I took his class in criminalistics at UW-Go Dawgs). And I get to work with this stuff everyday. I love my job.

That’s cool.

t-j

I would like to see:

Willow and Mad Martigan vs. Christian and Charlie

mara-jade

OMG – such NICE photoshoppingrofl2rofl2rofl2rofl2

kirsten

I swear that is just too much! Damn that’s some funny sh!t T.J.

LMAO!!!!!

kmcat

Who will be the deadliest warrior!!

Elmer Fudd
    Weapons: Shotgun, hunting knife
    Armor: None, but has hunting camouflage
    Strengths: Stubborn determination to kill target
    Weaknesses: Speech impediment, low IQ

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
    Weapons: Traditional eastern marital arts weapons; sai, sword, num chucks
    Armor: Keratin (turtle shell)
    Strengths: Youth, martial arts training, trained by a rat
    Weaknesses: Never finishes opponents (no killer instinct), trained by a rat

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: