Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Deadliest Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    devilnuts

Re: Deadliest Warrior

My wife talks to one of the guys on the show, Max, on twitter. He says he wants to get into Krav.

kirsten

Send “Max” my way… This Norse woman has a lesson for him.

kmcat

quote Kirsten:

I saw this show tonight and I have to say I hated it. Ab-so-freaking-lutely HATED it! The little “doctor” guy called Vikings brainless, that could be why… I want my 30 minutes back. 🙂

I think the “trash” talking is amusing. You have to take the show with a grain of salt.

There is no way the nerdy little dice roll program is going to accurately determine anything, but it does start interesting conversations.

kirsten

It’s like a comic book superhero “what if”… sillyness. I would like to see Bas to a reality based show! “KO my Friend”…now that would be good conversation! 🙂

devilnuts

I don’t know why they didn’t go straight into the Pirate vs. Ninja thing.

mara-jade

Like to know how they came up with Pirate vs Knight? Yeah, gotta wonder about that simulation program, but CMON NOW. You can’t tell me watching the weapons make simulated blood and guts spew ISN”T fun to watch:D:

skelegirl

quote DevilNuts:

I don’t know why they didn’t go straight into the Pirate vs. Ninja thing.

I have to agree with you there. For the record, in that battle, my money is on pirate.

skelegirl

quote mara_jade:

Like to know how they came up with Pirate vs Knight? Yeah, gotta wonder about that simulation program, but CMON NOW. You can’t tell me watching the weapons make simulated blood and guts spew ISN”T fun to watch:D:

I can tell you how to make fake blood and ballistics gel. I know one of the scientists behind the scenes for this (I took his class in criminalistics at UW-Go Dawgs). And I get to work with this stuff everyday. I love my job.

kirsten

quote mara_jade:

I seen enough of it in real life. Takes all the fun out of it… 🙂

kvmorl

quote Kirsten:

It’s like a comic book superhero “what if”… sillyness. I would like to see Bas to a reality based show! “KO my Friend”…now that would be good conversation! 🙂

I think BAS in a reality show like Celebrity Apprentice would be hilarious….

jl

Bas on Celebrity Apprentice???? As sson as The Donald said you’re fired Bas puts him in a RNC! Should be good TV!!

How about this one: Bas Rutten vs. Amir Perets

Whoa whatta show that would be! Best of friends to find out who is the best on the field of battle.
    I’m callin’ it a tie, too close to call!

kmcat

They have added a feature to the show’s website. It is a discussion segment:

http://www.spike.com/video/deadliest-warrior/3158069

t-j

Jeremy Stafford vs Iraqi Insurgents (a butt load of them)

But… those of you who know Stafford realize that this fight has been done before. He has the Bronze Star to prove it. Not bad for a POGUE!!!

kirsten

Hahahahahaha. Well done!
    Wow… It’s like a movie poster… I makes me want to work my gun defenses!

Unflattering photoshops are only one of TJ’s many skillsets…….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: