Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Deadliest Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    t-j

Re: Deadliest Warrior

La Revancha Vs Judo Smurf… However, that wouldn’t be fair since Judo Smurf is much stronger…

la-revancha

quote T.J.:

La Revancha Vs Judo Smurf… However, that wouldn’t be fair since Judo Smurf is much stronger…

HAHAHA!!! Samurown3d!!

kmcat

This week was Samurai vs. Viking.

I liked it. I thought this match up was better than last week’s.

The web interface is to view it is a little sucky. Tip, don’t try to rewind! I tried to flip back to check a part of the narrative I missed and I could not get it to start again. I had to restart it from the beginning and just let it play.

Next week in Ninja vs Spartan.

You’re right KMCat, it sucks :(:
    In really enjoyed this episode too, my respect for those two warriors has grow even more now. :beer:

mara-jade

Just saw the Samurai vs Viking rerun – nice matchupthumbsup

brewerm

I don’t like the computer fighting model that they use. I believe it’s the same guy that used to do similar fighting models between animals (lion vs. tiger) etc. Both with the apache against gladiator and samurai against Viking they engineered scenarios where the gladiator and Viking couldn’t win. I don’t believe anybody could stand toe to toe with a Viking. They dominated Europe beating Huns, Goths, Saxons, and Romans etc for 900 years. Both the apache and the samurai ran away after there initial failure to kill at a long distance. Gladiator can’t run since it’s in an enclosed arena and the Viking can’t run because he’ll lose control of his boat and never go home. They can’t program motivation and desire. If they’d come up with a better pairing, I’d be happier.

devilnuts

I think the “science” behind this show is complete, utter, 100% pure unadulterated BS. Jurassic Park was more factually accurate.

That being said, I take the program for what it is – entertainment. And I plan on enjoying it every week. Spartans FTW!!

kmcat

quote brewerm:

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]I don’t like the computer fighting model that they use. ….

Listening to them talk about the “factors” to program in, I think program is like some sort of “Dungeons & Dragons” on some mild nutritional supplements.

I don’t put much faith their dice rolling, but the show is entertaining as DevilNuts says.

I think all the weapons tests with the ballistic gel dummy and the accelerometers and the other things they dream up is the interesting part.

I wonder if they will have elimination rounds and get down to “the final 4”!

rex187

I have never seen this show your talking about what time is it on and what channel?

kmcat

You can see it all on the Web at the show’s home page:

http://www.spike.com/show/31082

don

rofl2

kirsten

I saw this show tonight and I have to say I hated it. Ab-so-freaking-lutely HATED it! The little “doctor” guy called Vikings brainless, that could be why… I want my 30 minutes back. 🙂

don

I haven’t watched the show but I would love to see “a little doctor guy” call a Viking “brainless” to the Viking’s face… :thunbsdown: ;):

midnighter

quote DevilNuts:

I think the “science” behind this show is complete, utter, 100% pure unadulterated BS. Jurassic Park was more factually accurate.

That being said, I take the program for what it is – entertainment. And I plan on enjoying it every week. Spartans FTW!!

It has to be accurate, it’s on tv. 😡

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: