Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics History Channel’s Human Weapon: Krav Maga

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    freelancer
    quote :

Human Weapon : \”Krav Maga of the Israeli Commandos\”

Much like the previews, it seems like it will concentrate on the military aspect of it.

So it’s about \”Commando Krav Maga?\”

Kidding…. Juuuust kidding.

unstpabl1

Re:

[quote=\”Freelancer\”]

quote :

Human Weapon : \”Krav Maga of the So t’s about \”Commando Krav Maga?\”

Kidding…. Juuuust kidding.

Actually I think it is. Moni is on it

giant-killer

Yep, that will play at least some role in the show, not sure how big. That’s why it ought to be interesting to see how they’ll handle it and if our original and extra crispy KM is even mentioned…

sevenor11

Does anyone else here think that Bill Duff is cocky? I have to admit that I watch every week to see whose going to knock him on his butt.

eric-joyce

Re:

quote \”sevenor11\:

Does anyone else here think that Bill Duff is cocky? I have to admit that I watch every week to see whose going to knock him on his butt.

To be honest, they both are. I personally would love to see Jason get his a@# handed to him. Last weeks episode on judo, you can tell the judo champ was playing around with him. I was like \”sweep the leg!!!\”. I know…wrong attitude. 😉

kmsf

Every episode I have seen, once they start fighting the \”champ\” it seems to be staged to lay back and not hurt the stars of the show. Now that’s reality tv.

kmsf

But even so, I like the show overall. The history is informative and the workouts are good. I think the fights are baloney.

bradm

KMSF, I have to agree with you. I love watching the training and stuff leading up to the fight at the end. But, i think the final fight itself is fixed. But, it’s probalby done that way so the stars won’t get badly injures, as someone mentioned in a prior post.

Tonight is the Greek stuff, Pankanration (don’t know how to spell it). 😳

smokelaw1

I am looking forward to tonight…shoudl be a good show. I imagine Bill will do the final fight…though I could be wrong.

I am very interested (concerned?) to see the Krav episode. I just hope it is factually accurate.

giant-killer

Yeah, I also wonder what the fight is going to be like in the KM episode, since we don’t really have KM competitions. I guess they would have to stage the fights to a point, those guys only have a week or so to learn a new style that the champ has trained in for years or even decades. So, they got to make sure they don’t get too badly injured for the next episode or look like newbie idiots, being knocked out during the first five seconds.

sevenor11

Maybe at the end of the show they can have a guy swing a bat at Bill or Jason and if they get hit in the head, they lose.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Turn off the lights make the person in the middle close his eyes and then do multiple attackers defenses.

kravjeff

That doesn’t sound bad … How about multiple, random attacks? Chokes, bearhugs, weapons, strikes … You just have to kick a$$ out of a bad situation. 😈

Maybe set up an ATM Machine … A line of guys take turns tryong to rob the \”customer\” ??? Points scored for survival!

jburtonpdx
    quote :

Maybe set up an ATM Machine … A line of guys take turns tryong to rob the \”customer\” ??? Points scored for survival!

Hmm….. Sounds like a good drill – maybe for during a class when wearing street clothes…. Student has his/her wallet out and is fumbling to put stuff in it or put it away. Manage the attacker so for some students they dont get attacked, for some they do. This would drive up the drama factor.

johnl-d11

Re:

quote \”Eric Joyce\:

quote \”sevenor11\:

To be honest, they both are. I personally would love to see Jason get his a@# handed to him. Last weeks episode on judo, you can tell the judo champ was playing around with him. I was like \”sweep the leg!!!\”. I know…wrong attitude. 😉

I didn’t think so.. the judo guy definately didn’t want to get on the ground with Jason. The Mauy Thai fight was a joke, but the eskrima one was violent, they were beating the hell out of each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: