Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics History Channel’s Human Weapon: Krav Maga

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Yes, and we have the new technique forum, where lots of interesting things are being discussed!

oneness

I’ll try and drop in more often. Now that I am finally done writing the instructor’s manual, I got lots more free time. I’m also reactivating the forum on Bas’s site, so I will get over here when i’m on the computer.

As you know, I will be down at Sherman Oakes in November to teach the 2nd week. Hope everyone is ready.

I may also teach a Takedown/Wrestling clinic when I am down, so those of you in the MMA system, I expect you to help out if you are around!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:19aaad0fe1=\”Oneness\”]
    As you know, I will be down at Sherman Oakes in November to teach the 2nd week. Hope everyone is ready.
    [/quote:19aaad0fe1]

This I know 🙂

giant-killer

Yeah, what’s up with Bas’ forum? That one’s been down for months.

orlisgal

Re: History Channel’s Human Weapon: Krav Maga

Interestingly, my Krav instructor has always taught us that Krav Maga techniques do not stay the same; that they are ever-evolving. They also evolve based on a person’s ability or limitations. So there is never any one “absolute” correct way in which to deliver a technique. Guess this should really be in the techniques section, but I’m addressing those who are making technical comparisons on this thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: