Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I’m in trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Re: I’m in trouble

I wonder if vw has any interesting drunk stories?

vwr32

i might

giant-killer

Alrighty then, let’s hear ’em!! :woohoo:

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

Alrighty then, let’s hear ’em!! :woohoo:

I called him on that on the Is this krav thread. seemed appropriate, as I always strive to keep threads on topic:wav: I even got popcorn in the microwave. all I gotta do is hit start, when I see it :jerry:

vwr32

this is a tough call… what if ppl lose respect for me? unstpabl1 already gets no respect, it’s easy for him to air his dirty laundry rofl2

giant-killer

Come on, just one for the road, can’t be that bad. You already told us about sitting all alone in a bar, gulping down beers and reading the Krav forum on your I phone. Can’t be worse… ;): rofl2

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

Come on, just one for the road, can’t be that bad. You already told us about sitting all alone in a bar, gulping down beers and reading the Krav forum on your I phone. Can’t be worse… ;): rofl2

If it helps RQ, I’ll share one.

Like i said, humiliation is the cornerstone of good drinking stories…. with that in mind, here goes. I’ll try to tie some relevance to the geographic cure (moving to escape your problems).

In high school we had something something called vocational school available to juniors and seniors. During senior year, you could find a job and get school credit as long as it was related to the vocational class you took as a junior. I worked summer jobs (and weekends during school) helping build high end houseboats, so my employer agreed to tell the school I was working as an “electrician helper” to fit my electronics vocational class. The starting price for these was $400,000 back in early ’80s, but the shop atmosphere was still basically construction workers. We did a lot of partying during lunch, so I figured hanging out with them after work was a good idea as well.

On one occasion, a guy named Frog invited me to his house to help with an addition to his house (he was adding a game room, mostly completed and had a pool table). It was more of an excuse to party, but he did need the help and I was pretty good with shop tools and willing to work for beer (especially since I was underage and couldn’t buy it myself). Another co-worker was there as well, we started drinking around noon on saturday.

We were still drinking very early morning sunday, but by this time all the partying was catching up to me. No telling how many cases of Old Milwaukee’s Best, no telling how much crappy fried food his wife made, no telling how many joints we went thru (Frog grew his own, you didn’t get a buzz from it, just a headache). That’s the background, now for the bad part.

I went to the bathroom, the fried food and cheap beer was going right thru me. I was trashed, and had the runs. So while I sitting on the toilet, I had to puke but was too drunk to stand up. I figured I could do so between my legs, but it didn’t work out so well and ended up throwing up in my lap with my pants around my ankles. Then I passed out and fell off the toilet. No idea how long I was on the floor, my next memory was Frog, his wife, and the other co-worker standing in the open doorway aksing if I was ok.

They cleaned me up (and their bathroom) and let me sleep it off on the couch. The next day while driving home, I thought to myself… “I can never go back there”. It should have been, “I should stop drinking”. As it was, I didn’t change my partying practices after high school and the drinking stories I ended up with in the infantry make this look mild.

ok… who’s gonna tell the next story? :):

unstpabl1

Wait I gotta pop the popcorn. Be right back

unstpabl1

thumbsup Were you invited back the following weekend:dunno:

vwr32

LOL, no.

vwr32

Hmm, so far RQ, unstpable1, russell and myself have shared.

Guess we’re the only ones with stories. :dunno:

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

Hmm, so far RQ, unstpable1, russell and myself have shared.

Guess we’re the only ones with stories. :dunno:

Or the only ones bored enough to postthumbsup

russell

bored, hell no im at work,getting paid to type this!

bradm

I used to augment my income as a bartender. And for many (20 or more) years I drank like a fish. I probably got many, many stories I could tell. But, I’m too imbarrassed to even think about them anymore. Most of my stories ended up with me waking up in the morning, looking at that ugly woman next to me and wondering what the hell happened to that beautiful woman I went to bed with.

I still drink on occasion, but moderately, maybe one or two a week at the most. I’m so thankful my liver was not distroyed, and at 65, I’m physically fit and healthy. For you heavy drinkers out there, think about it and the impact it could have on later life.

Okay… You want embarasing drinking stories? Here we go. Keep in mind, you asked for it…

No s***, there I was. Young PFC Kerns, drinking in the barracks at Fort Drum after a particularly bad day. My roomate and neighbor went to the mall to pick up some new running shoes. For some reason I decided to down a bottle of Aftershock (*Gag*), a bunch of Jack, and supposedly some beer on top of that. Needless to say, by the time they returned, I was passed out on my back on the floor of my room. When they saw me, they turned me over on my stomach so I wouldn’t choke to death if I puked and I guess they did it just in time, because I blew chunks all over my neighbor’s brand new running shoes!

Now being that they would both be in deep s*** if I was like this when my team leader came in in the morning, they propped me up, got me undressed, and threw my pathetic ass into a cold shower. While this had the desired effect of waking me up, it had an unanticipated side effect of sending me into a confused panic. I bolted from the shower and ran into the hallway (no, I didn’t think to get dressed first). From all accounts, I ended up banging on a few peoples doors, yelling “Let me back in my ******* room!” Finaly my roomate came up, policed me up, and got me to bed.

I woke up the next morning not remembering anything. I started yelling at my roomate for stealing my blanket and sheets. He was shocked that I didn’t remember anything and told me they were in the laundry room because I puked all over everything. I went down there and the poor guy on CQ recounted the nights events for me. Soon after, PT ensued and my squad leader had me fireman carry the entire squad on a 5 mile run… ending in a 300 meter high crawl with my grenadier on my back. Needless to say that never happend again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: