Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I’m in trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: I’m in trouble

Downforlife thats great.

I hope you’ll forgive me. I’m bored because the Writers strike has had me not working for almost 3 months. BlaME THE STORY ON I GOT NO LIFE:banghead:

I worked in bars or resturants for a long time, but the last story and this one took place in my early 20’s. Drinking was legal at 18. I use to work in a grocery store and weekends the door of a disco. Remember this was before aids was really known about. I was cuter then and because of my jobs met alot of women. I’m not bragging about it, just that it puts the story in context. I have a few stories that if I hadn’t have been there, I’d say they were BS, but I’m not creative enough to make this crap up

I had met this girl at the grocery store and we flirted from time to time there, but just the hi/bye variety. One night I stopped in a a club to collect some money owed to me from a friend. I had to work early so I wasn’t planning on staying and it was already about midnight. I ran into this girl there. We danced and hung out a bit, but I had to get home. She asked me to meet her there the following week. I said I would but I couldn’t stay long as like that night I had to get up early…No problem, just meet methumbsup

So I even remembered the following week, but couldn’t get there before 11pm. I figured I’d have a drink and set something up for another time. we hung out a bit and I said Listen I gotta go. She said fine, lets go. I said sure I can give you a ride…no i’m going with you…Worked for me

we’re making out on the couch. She asks to use the bathroom. no problem. She comes back we make out and decide to go to bed. I go to the bathroom to get ready, come out, then she goes in again. I figure diaphram and go and lay in my bed. Its probably 1am. I fall asleep with the lights on and my door open.

Well, I had a roomate named Moose. Didn’t everyone. Who works for FEDEX and had to be to work at like 3:30. He wakes up groggily, and I grggily wake up as he heads for the bathroom. We conversed, meaning he said hey, I said hey and rolled over. He walked in the bathroom started to pee in the toilet and screamed. I jumped outta bed at the scream

He being not totally awake started peeing, when he realized he was peeing on this girls long air mostly inthe tolet, the rest of her body was half in the tub. Upon noticing this he jumped peeing all over the bathroom and her as I entered.

We both thought she was dead. The girl never appeared drunk to me at all. It was like the last beer we were drinking threw her over the edge. My first instict was to dump the body by the railroad tracks somewhererofl2 Just kidding.

She was zonked. Because Moose had peed all over her and the bathroom in his panic, i had to throw her in the shower and dress her in sweats. I didn’t mention the vomit for the weak of stomach, but assume it was in the tub.. i cleaned her and everthing up…Fun….Put her in my bed with a bucket in case and stayed with her to make sure she was good. Drove her home before work

I assume she drank alot before i showed up. I’d hate to think making out with me made her ill. Though its definately a possibility.:dunno:

If you guys find me acting work. I won’t have time to post these silly stories

giant-killer

These stories are entertaining, buy I’m afraid people will think KM students are a bunch of drunken bastards… rofl2

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

These stories are entertaining, buy I’m afraid people will think KM students are a bunch of drunken bastards… rofl2

Where do you think I met all the fighters Sean and I know in common. Tending bar. Train hard, Play hard, Stay…er never mind:cool:

giant-killer

I gotta get really drunk one of these days, just so I can add to the thread. Anything for the forum! thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

I gotta get really drunk one of these days, just so I can add to the thread. Anything for the forum! thumbsup

Men always laugh at the stupid stuff they do. Women rarely share it. Huh Huh never happened…I think they call it selective memory.. heck I do stupid stuff sober…look at some of my posts

quote Giant Killer:

Hell… Just make one up! Wait…. Make one up and it has to include the following faces to replace verbs….

:soapbox::abx::Deadhorse:bow1:beer::banghead: :chair:

miriam

quote unstpabl1:

Men always laugh at the stupid stuff they do. Women rarely share it. Huh Huh never happened…I think they call it selective memory..

Ha! Ya think?? Well, please let me let you in on a little secret I learned watching my sweet sorority sisters get wasted at fraternity parties, screw whomever was convenient, and then do the, “Oh my gosh!!! I was so drunk I didn’t know WHAT I was doing” song and dance :dunno: until later, when they were out of public earshot and started talking, and it was amazing to see how much they did in fact remember. And before you even ask, nope, that wasn’t my m.o., and I quit my sorority within a year of pledging. Definitely not for me.

So, my point is … Unless she’s stone cold blacked out, she knows what she’s doing. And I’m willing to bet that goes the same for you boys, too. ;):

Many women (oh, and I can see the posts coming now…) just cannot “own” their decisions and actions. But before every jumps on me for throwing that one out there, it’s the result of a deeply-rooted, sociological double standard that exists between the genders in our society.

But don’t get me started…. :soapbox:… and hey – how the hell did I get up here?

vwr32

quote Miriam:

Ha! Ya think?? Well, please let me let you in on a little secret I learned watching my sweet sorority sisters get wasted at fraternity parties, screw whomever was convenient, and then do the, “Oh my gosh!!! I was so drunk I didn’t know WHAT I was doing” song and dance :dunno: until later, when they were out of public earshot and started talking, and it was amazing to see how much they did in fact remember. And before you even ask, nope, that wasn’t my m.o., and I quit my sorority within a year of pledging. Definitely not for me.

So, my point is … Unless she’s stone cold blacked out, she knows what she’s doing. And I’m willing to bet that goes the same for you boys, too. ;):

Many women (oh, and I can see the posts coming now…) just cannot “own” their decisions and actions. But before every jumps on me for throwing that one out there, it’s the result of a deeply-rooted, sociological double standard that exists between the genders in our society.

But don’t get me started…. :soapbox:… and hey – how the hell did I get up here?

i guess this means u don’t have a story to share?

We’ll have to hook u up with GK this weekend. She’s gonna go pick up easy men dressed as women and pee on them. Should be a good time for all.

miriam

quote vwr32:

i guess this means u don’t have a story to share?

Hmmm… what do you think? Well, there was this one trip to Vegas…but you know the saying.

quote vwr32:

We’ll have to hook u up with GK this weekend. She’s gonna go pick up easy men dressed as women and pee on them. Should be a good time for all.

With all due respect, I regretfully have to pass on that invitation. rofl2

rq

man oh man oh man.

as men , yes we are stupid.

tonight, i went out with my buddy since he told me his niece was busy. AWESOME cause to be honset with you all … well i wont be.

ok. on with the stupid story. uncle and his friend have a drinking contest to see who can finish their beer fastest, well they bet, $20 a peicce and guess what, uncle loses, 5 times!!!!

long night of drinking and i guess the guy that won got mad at “uncle” for being so drunk and slips and says “man you GUYS are bitches!” which of course makes me turn my head… and ask “excuse me?”

he looks at his buddy and says “you gonna take care of this?”
    his friend says “i don’t have anything to do with this”
    then he takes a swing at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT I WAS TOTALLY SOBER.

so there goes my theory of being a drunken asshole because his punch missed and mines didn’t. Tonight because i was sober I did not hold back in defending myself.

I’m truly starting to believe that it isn’t me now.

quote RQ:

man oh man oh man.

as men , yes we are stupid.

tonight, i went out with my buddy since he told me his niece was busy. AWESOME cause to be honset with you all … well i wont be.

ok. on with the stupid story. uncle and his friend have a drinking contest to see who can finish their beer fastest, well they bet, $20 a peicce and guess what, uncle loses, 5 times!!!!

long night of drinking and i guess the guy that won got mad at “uncle” for being so drunk and slips and says “man you GUYS are bitches!” which of course makes me turn my head… and ask “excuse me?”

he looks at his buddy and says “you gonna take care of this?”
    his friend says “i don’t have anything to do with this”
    then he takes a swing at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT I WAS TOTALLY SOBER.

so there goes my theory of being a drunken asshole because his punch missed and mines didn’t. Tonight because i was sober I did not hold back in defending myself.

I’m truly starting to believe that it isn’t me now.

Heh… sounds justified to me.

giant-killer

Sounds like you’re hanging out with the wrong crowd…

unstpabl1

There is the school of thought which says that you can tell the person you are becoming by the who you hang with. We tend to unconciously mimic behavior to fit in. Once your awareness changes and you start noticing stuff then you can start to ask what direction do I want to go. Your the most important person in your world and will always be. You can’t give to anyone else till you can give to yourself. Thats why there are so many takers in the world. Yeah, I know I’m deeprofl2Takes alot of discipline and paying attention to what your getting.

Miriam….you got my pointthumbsup Sorry you won’t be joining GK in V’s fantasy. Though, I think there is big money in video of that stuff:dunno: we could call it Girls Of Krav Gone Wild. You have to forgive V.He’s married. Now he has to live vicariously thru the net. Thats why he reads the forum while sitting in bars. He’s not allowed to have fun. Besides we’re the only ones who’ll talk to him anywayrofl2 My excuse is I have no life, but a really good mispent youththumbsup

rq

here’s a short one i remember,

i was 16 i believe and couple buddies and i were TANKED off a couple bottles of tanqueray and lemonaid. take into consideration at 16 i weighed like a buck 20 soaking wet with boots on.

so my buddy has the bright idea of going to chucky cheeses … where a kid can be a kid. we all pile up and head on over … we get there and we’re just acting like fools running around like little 7 year olds, then my buddy says hey, lets go into the TUBE! so we all race into the tube and are crawling around all up in there when all of a sudden don’t know if we startled some kids or what but these kids just looked at me and started screaming bloody murder!! My head was spinning and I was so drunk I think I thought it was a screaming comtest or something cause I started screaming back at them top of my lungs, so now we’ve got all the kids screaming, i’m screaming and parents running over to see what’s going on, then the manager comes.

Well one of the mothers gets right in my face screaming at me, I opened my mouth to start screaming back at her but she smelled like vicks vapor rub or something, really really strong and i got a whiff of it and just puked all over her… it was bad, we were like face to face.

my buddies grab me and we start running to the car, i guess the mom was kind of shocked and starts running after us after she snapped out of it, we were already in the car and see her running out the door after us.

aaaaaaaaaaaah …. that was fun

rq

another one … think i was 23 or 24, i decide to go on vacation together with a buddy of mines from team 4, he lived in texas so i figured heck yeah lets go!

anyhow we go out that night to a club, already hammered before we even arrive, 3 of us finished 2 24 packs of bud light. we’re with 2 of his childhood friends.

we keep drinking in the club, i’m not sure but i had about 15-20 kamikazi shots and about 7 long island ice teas. club closes and we’re outside making the rounds … i see across the street my buddies friend picking up on some chick, and why i don’t know but i run accross the street and pick him up off his feet and slam him into the grass, get up laugh and start talking to that girls friend, then i see a tree and decide it would be a good idea to see if i can run right through it … so i tried and the tree won. i guess they pick me up and put me in the front seat, all the windows are rolled down.

i woke up on the highway and got the spins … so i lean my head out the window and start to puke. so i puke out the window but guess who’s sitting right behind me …. with HIS window open too! well the puke shoots right back into the window and into the face of my buddies friend that i body slammed! soon as that happened he started spewing too all over my buddies car, i just passed back out and guess they carried me to my room or something cause i don’t remember anything after that.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: