Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I’m in trouble

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    vwr32

Re: I’m in trouble

quote unstpabl1:

Thats why he reads the forum while sitting in bars. He’s not allowed to have fun.

My return to drinking is a recent thing (december I think), kicked off by boredom. Before that it had been years. I think we’re supposed to go back this weekend as well. An old high school friend is a band promoter, and keeps inviting my wife’s friend (a librarian who until recently has never been drunk) to hear new bands. The librarian has just now (she’s a year younger than me, 38) developed a taste for things outside of what her husband exposes her to for entertainment (dungeons and dragons with people in their early 20’s every weekend since they were married) and partying seems to be quite exciting to her.

So while they run around doing whatever it is they’re doing… I could care less and sit quietly at the bar watching the tv on the wall and occasionally surf the net on my iphone. It keeps me out of trouble, the music is too loud to talk anyway, and I’m not out to try to pick anyone up (although it’s still nice to catch a pretty lady checking me out ). I’ll drink a few for GK too in celebration of her birthday while i’m sitting there.

Sounds like fun to me.

miriam

quote vwr32:

Sounds like fun to me.

That’s fun??? I’m not even going to comment on those puke-master stories below. I mean – I ain’t judging … whatever makes life fun, so long as you’re not hurting anyone else is a-okay with me.

I just wanna know where V got that super cute dancing banana!!!

vwr32

I’m not tellin’

nixxon

I got one…. I don’t remeber most of it but this is how it was told to me..

I was on leave back home in Maui bored out of my mind. I was recently divorced and pretty much in that mood we all get into after a hard breakup. A couple of buddies and I decide to go to a house party and stop by a store to grab a handle of Bacardi. On the way to the party we foolishly start drinking…. well it ends up that me and another buddy finished the bottle to ourselves. Obviously at this point I’m trashed to the point of no return and I havn’t even left the car yet. So we walk up this hill to the party (This is important) and we’re hanging out when my buddy comes up with this really… large woman….. and asks her if she wants to have sex with me. She says yes, so I immedietly grab her hand and say “Lets go!” we walk down the hill where I start to hook up with her on the ground at the drivers side door to his SUV, little do I know my friends are laughing watching from under the car and people can probably see me from the deck of this house since we’re at the base of this hill. Well the cops show up, I run into the bushes like a damn indian and army crawl out to get come cover under a few cars, when a cop on the loudspeaker tells me to get out from behind the car, he can see my legs sticking out( Im 6’3 laying under a Civic). So I get up and run into my friends car and we take off. Once in the car my friends are giving me shit about hooking up with such a “beauty” and ask me if I wore a condom. So I reached in and took it off scream hell yeah and wave it around in the car……. this was like 30 mins later.

Next morning I woke up laying in a towel wrapped around me with puke down my leg. My clothes looked like I went through World War II. I lost a hat, my shirt was bloody from the mid-stomach down (You figure it out, the only thing I wore while engadged in the act was shoes, shirt and hat), and my shoes that were white were now black, not to mention the assortment of cuts, bruises, road rash and thorns all over the place.

I am so ashamed of myself….

vwr32

quote Nixxon:

Well the cops show up, I run into the bushes

rofl2

giant-killer

Oh man, the fun KM students can have… rofl2

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

Oh man, the fun KM students can have… rofl2

Thats why I don’t train in krav, because We become like the people we hang with. You all seem to vomit alot as well. Its not just this thread but the First class threads as well. Its starting to sound like krav maga is a virus:dunno:

Bored and broke, I bore you with another story. just remember V dragged me into this. Blame him.

Guys( can’t speak for ya girls) Remember the girl in high school you always wanted to ask out but didn’t. Well I finally did after the Homecoming game the year after graduation. this is that story. Remember it was legal in Wisconsin at the time to drink,tend and own bars at 18.

I always had this crush on Cathy, but she had an unrequited crush on another guy. Me and my friend Al decided to go to the homecoming game to party. It was a tradition and a good paty. Cathy was there as an ex cheerleader cheering. I decided to finally ask her out. So the 1st part of the game I put out feelers on if shed be intersted. You all know that game. The game was boring and we found out there was going to be a party at school and one of my friends had a bar we were going to all meet up at after that.

So Al and I split, jumped in my AMX and headed to the bar to hustle pool, drink and have some fun till meeting everyone at school. Mostly drinking. I always knew my limits. al never quite figured his out.

We met everyone at school. Uneventful except for the do you think she’d be intersted bs. Then headed to my buddies bar.

Al having too many and hating many there started buying drinks for everyone. rofl2It was a lounge and maybe 15-20 of us there. And the whole bar pretty much wanting to see me make those slick moves. I am a smooth one and as she moved over to the Juke box, I sidled over to it as well. Leaning on it in the coolest pose I could gather, I started with charmthumbsup

So everything happened pretty quick here and in life timing is everything. Al stared to feel the effects of the alchol. Decided he needed to go sit in the car. The bar was a lounge type with 20 of us, most focused on me. Soap opera stuff. So leaning on the juke box. I ask Cathy out. Al interupts saying he needed the keys to my car and really needed to go home. I say yes and dig the keys out of my tight jeans and hand them to him. Turn back to Cathy so what do you think? She says yes .I’m kinda shocked as I slip off the Juke box and fall at her feet. Allen starts laughing at the fall at me. Which wasn’t a good thing as the laughing makes him vomit. On me and out the door to the car as he ran out

I was embarassed but still upbeat as I had a number to set up the date for the next weekend.

I drove Al home and let him out of the car. He proceded to try to get into the house accross the street from him. Screaming cause his key wouldn’t work. We got in a wrestling match as I tried to drag him accross the street to his house. Neighbors came out at the noise of someone breaking into a house, screaming for his mom and of course a fight in the middle of the street. Personally I didn’t care i had a date next weekendthumbsup

I called her a few days later and she decided not to go.:(: But in my pain and sorrow. I learned a few very important lessons. Never have a wingman and always ask women out while in a upright and perferably seated position. Oh yeah letting them sober up probably isn’t a good thing eitherrofl2

vwr32

quote unstpabl1:

Bored and broke, I bore you with another story. just remember V dragged me into this. Blame him.

lol, don’t blame me

I want to hear more about that AMX you had thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

lol, don’t blame me

I want to hear more about that AMX you had thumbsup

I had a 71 with a 360 built just a little. Car was metallic blue and was 3 years old or so when I bought it for $1200. It was quick. I really liked that car. Bought a Jeep after I sold it. Living in Wisconsin the Jeep was way more practical, but being a rag top not as warm.

vwr32

quote unstpabl1:

I had a 71 with a 360 built just a little. Car was metallic blue and was 3 years old or so when I bought it for $1200. It was quick. I really liked that car. Bought a Jeep after I sold it. Living in Wisconsin the Jeep was way more practical, but being a rag top not as warm.

Never see the AMX anymore unless you go to the dragstrip, guess that’s the fate of most muscle cars tho. I have a soft top jeep too… they’re not supposed to be warm, that’s part of the charm. Loud on the road, a bit squirrelly, can u-turn on a dime, and goes anywhere u point it. When i go thru a high pressure car wash, I get sprayed on the back of the head as the wash passes behind the jeep. Absolutely love it. The one i have now is the third we’ve owned (4th if you count an old willy’s I had for about 4 months). Got it from the factory and had already put scratches on the hood from off-roading the first week I had it. But as for fuel economy, owning a jeep or an amx is probably a toss-up.

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

Never see the AMX anymore unless you go to the dragstrip, guess that’s the fate of most muscle cars tho. I have a soft top jeep too… they’re not supposed to be warm, that’s part of the charm. Loud on the road, a bit squirrelly, can u-turn on a dime, and goes anywhere u point it. When i go thru a high pressure car wash, I get sprayed on the back of the head as the wash passes behind the jeep. Absolutely love it. The one i have now is the third we’ve owned (4th if you count an old willy’s I had for about 4 months). Got it from the factory and had already put scratches on the hood from off-roading the first week I had it. But as for fuel economy, owning a jeep or an amx is probably a toss-up.

whats a car wash:dunno:. I had a 77 CJ5. Froze my butt off in the winter, but loved driving in the snow. I got rid of it after losing the rear drive shaft doing 80 and freezing. Did I mention I was always cold in the winter. Paid it off and bought A 77 Z28, adored that car. Then got into acting have had shit cars ever since. My current was in Crash for a moment. It was a ghetto car was on Earl once too when they needed something to make his car look nice. Rarely ever see an AMC car anymore period. Cars suck now. They all look alike and have very little personality. Unless they cost over 100g’s

jl

RQ
    Dude,
    Look at your posts man. Almost all involve either you or those you’re with drinking. Now I’m not part of any temperence movements or anything but dude I worry about you. You don’t seem like you’ve assimulated back into a steady life. Again, please don’t take this post as someone who is judging you. KM, from any form is being taught as a self defense. But it takes a something away from it when one may be looking to use it by looking or baiting someone.
    Get the f^*k away from the married and flirty chick who seems to like living on the edge. However, when you put yourself into her circle, you yourself become a target of a pissed off jealous HUSBAND that may take things to a whole new level if he finds out about Miss Trollup, trying to do spanky with SINGLE guys. It’s bad business to jump another mans claim!!!!! Get yourself some help, you still seem angery from what I can read. Figure out what that is that’s bugging you and fix it!! I’m sorry if this sounds preachy, I have a Big Brother tendency with those I care about. I don’t know you personally, but you seem like a good dude. I hate to see anything happen to you needlessly. Good Luck Bro’ JL

giant-killer

Man, if John is still lurking, this thread ought to make him proud… :OhMy: rofl2

unstpabl1

quote Giant Killer:

Man, if John is still lurking, this thread ought to make him proud… :OhMy: rofl2

He’s the dang writer, if he’s lurking, He should unlurk sand tell us a story:jerry:

giant-killer

Yeah, sounds good. A drunken John story. thumbsup. Not sure he’ll be able to top any of the preceding ones, but you never know… rofl2

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: